Darcys "Scooby".. Not read this book and want to ??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.     Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.   You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!   To confirm I have the bo

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory:

Posted Images

Who had it last Feild Marshall & he claims he gave it to Inan ?? But he has not confirmed this ??

Come on who ever you are. You were quick enough to take it, pass it along..

Who had it last Feild Marshall & he claims he gave it to Inan ?? But he has not confirmed this ??

Come on who ever you are. You were quick enough to take it, pass it along..

sad-----if you cant trust people thats all supposed to be in the same game to pass a fooking book round :censored:

• Like 1

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.

Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to make a quick one on a free book. :victory: :victory:

• Like 12

thats bad form, pity really as it could have been a great way of reading without buying, ive just bought a lot 0f 7 off ebay, 170 fookin quid!!! i know where they wont be going when there read tho!!!!

back on ebay----money back :thumbs:

• Like 1

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.

Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to make a quick one on a free book. :victory: :victory:

:thumbs: good offer jd ----