fox calling

I've never got the hang of those Tenterfields, nor seen or know anyone that has used 'em to any degree above poor.

There is one little gem that is on the market, I got one and have been more than impressed with the results.... The new FoxMaster call, I'd rate it as possibly the best electronic call out there now. I'm going to put a review up shortly on it on here about it because I do really rate it. Keep an eye out. ;)

i look forward to it iv had every call under the sun and most are rubbish

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foxes killed by hunt packs die Instantly,I am not going to get into this,your opinion is your opinon,I have held a firearm cert for 27 yr I have shot foxes with many calibers and yes its quick in the

Lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, teeeeeeeeeeeeen-hup!  

Jebus, they'll have internet next

shooting a fox is the most humane method of controlling them, its an instant kill (providing you can shoot and know your rifle and its limitations) using dogs and traps is causing them to suffer!

Foxes killed by hunt packs die Instantly,I am not going to get into this,your opinion is your opinon,I have held a firearm cert for 27 yr I have shot foxes with many calibers and yes its quick in the right hands,there in lays the problem,people can miss the vital spot, lame,use the wrong caliber,a multitude of problems can occur, but one thing I know for sure,them hounds dont laim, or use the wrong caliber,and if they miss theres no harm done,but as sure as eggs are eggs if its caught its dead,and for any one dicipline within the hunting community, to take the moral high ground in my opinion is wrong,I would not be able to bring myself to criticise the prefered method of other individuals,tried and tested methods used for hundreds of year's,

Now before i post this, ive killed hundreds of foxes when i was terrierman for local hunt and have lamped and shot loads more. I would also have said hounds kill a fox pretty much instantly, however, check this out.....

I used the stainless steel from an old door kicker in the end.

in reality they are shiit someone in england proof me wrong ?

All calls are shit when they dont work fact!

If you know one, or have one, that is 100% share the info with us mere mortals

on a nights lamping alot of calls wont work 100%if the foxes have been called to much and are lamp shy .and the tenderfield call is still shit ,there are good calls around ?

which are they then?

well testing the tenderfield, they are not hard to use when you get the hang of it. when testing it not shooting, a jay and a bunch of magpies came right onto me from a good distance away, it really got them making a noise and moving.

not tried it yet tho.and the foxes round here just don't respond to any calls what ever i try. only bait.

as for that video, well there are alot of strong opions out there it seems. and boy was that lady determined to save that fox. i think she was quite brave i would not fancy getting a bite off a fox. credit to her. but it may convince me to try out fox hunting now it looks like good sport.