fox calling

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Foxes killed by hunt packs die Instantly,I am not going to get into this,your opinion is your opinon,I have held a firearm cert for 27 yr I have shot foxes with many calibers and yes its quick in the

Lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, lef-ri, teeeeeeeeeeeeen-hup!  

Jebus, they'll have internet next

i use a tenterfield caller which always works a treat for me. theres quite a few different callers even battery ones but these are quite expensive. search fleebay as they have a few on there for sale :thumbs:

thanks mate. can you tell me how you use it please? as regards to how long you call for and wait for before you call again? thanks alot mate

i make and sell the tenterfield style ones on ebay,

there good as there small very loud if need be and never run out of battery.

there are a few apps u can download onto ur fone for calls . a friend of mine swears by putting scent over his clothes for when any come wind on in ur direction.

i have not be willing to cover my cloths in stink to c it in actions as of yet.

• Like 1

i use a tenterfield caller which always works a treat for me. theres quite a few different callers even battery ones but these are quite expensive. search fleebay as they have a few on there for sale :thumbs:

thanks mate. can you tell me how you use it please? as regards to how long you call for and wait for before you call again? thanks alot mate

click on these, you might find it usefull mate :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIuhRUyARWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMGRaN-ZeXw&feature=related

Edited by meldino2005
  • Like 1

I have one of the tenterfield fox calls and they do work,to get there attention I have only had it a short while and I am still learning how to get the quieter noises perfected,I have used electronic callers,the little plastic best fox callers,and at the moment I am useing polystyrene on glass,I recon its a case of pure experiment I used to be good calling of the back of my hand,I struggle now to get the pitch right,experiment play around you will find what works for you,

good luck

• Like 1

first tip get the wind in your face.

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, that is a good idea, but I remember a few years back I ended up attracting one BEHIND me, who just sat looking at me in an Open Field not 15 yards away, wondering what was going on! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Polystyrene is one of the best also use your hand I also use a fax call from www.foxcalluk for about £10 they are really good .every fox acts differently some will come running in with first call some try to run round you to get your smell some like loud calls some like quiet high pitch like a mouse you just have to get out there and learn but don't take the shot untill you know your going to get it cause if you miss you ain't going to get it they get wise fast feild sports Roy Lupton has some good tips and there is plenty DVDs out there to watch and take tips from

• Like 2