A passion for coursing

Thanks for your reply and explanation. I, personaly, would have thought that a post that would have generated replies about Lurchers, Coursing, and top class dog owners, would have been better placed in a forum were it would be most read !! I.E. "Lurchers & Running Dogs" ! If you want to be dogmatic and keep it in a rarley read forum, that is your perogative as a Moderator. But you should be aware that some forums are read by FAR more members than other forums ! I appreciate the job you do as a Moderater, especialy as a NEW Mod, but perhaps you could take a leaf out of other Mods books, such as Simo and Bosun, and not be so dogmatic and possibly use a bit more common sense ? # :laugh:

thats all well and good but i didnt move it :laugh: common sense would say a lurcher is a lurcher and a book is a book, both have there own forums on this site :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Civilisations have allways been judged by their literature and books. The heathens and dictators have burnt books; from the Roman times to Hitler, and the Communists, to keep the people uninformed !!

Agreed even better if more copies are printed and its dosent become rare.

So do the same as me and hit the "REPORT" BUTTON !! This thread should be where it will be read most; in the "Running Dog" forum !! Why has it been relagated to this barely read forum ??   Cheers.

Well, you're determined to have the last word on the subject; so....................... actuly, I would think that staements like "a lurcher is a lurcher", and "a book is a book", is about as dogmatic as it gets !! But you're the mod... I'm just a member !!

Cheers. :thumbs:

Edited by chartpolski

Well, you're determined to have the last word on the subject; so....................... actuly, I would think that staements like "a lurcher is a lurcher", and "a book is a book", is about as dogmatic as it gets !! But you're the mod... I'm just a member !!

im also a member and was for a good while before becoming a mod, yes its a good book but then again theres been a few good lurcher books of late, but there still books, yes the contents will be discused in the lurcher forums today and in years to come but the book belongs in the book section. nice edit by the way :thumbs:

im also a member and was for a good while before becoming a mod, yes its a good book but then again theres been a few good lurcher books of late, but there still books, yes the contents will be discused in the lurcher forums today and in years to come but the book belongs in the book section. nice edit by the way :thumbs:

Aw c'mon, you know I'm like a dog with a bone ! I hate letting anyone have the last word ! And your "nice edit by the way"; I'm not sure what you mean, was that a genuine, or sarcastic comment ? BTW, a good tip for mods is never get into online discussions or arguments with members !! Either ignore them or delete them !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Aw c'mon, you know I'm like a dog with a bone ! I hate letting anyone have the last word ! And your "nice edit by the way"; I'm not sure what you mean, was that a genuine, or sarcastic comment ? BTW, a good tip for mods is never get into online discussions or arguments with members !! Either ignore them or delete them !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

its good to talk :laugh: