rip off shoot beware !!!

HI ALL,

JUST THOUGHT I HAD TO POST THIS ,ABOUT A SHOOT I JOINED IN NORTH YORKS (BE PATIENT ) :angel: .WENT LOOKED ROUND THIS SHOOT IN SUMMER ,SEEMED A GREAT LITTLE SET UP SO PAYED MY DUES FOR A HALF GUN IN CASH DIDNT GET A RECEIPT THAT DAY ,BUT THE LAD TOOK MY DETAILS ETC SAID HE WOULD FORWARD A RECEIPT LATER WITH SHOOT DATES (MAYBE A BIT DAFT BUT A GENTLEMANS AGREEMENT I THOUGHT) :hmm:.SO MONTHS WENT BY GOT NOTHING APART FROM A TXT ABOUT DATES , SO TRIED TO CONTACT WEEK BEFORE MY FIRST DAY(OCT) TO CONFIRM DATES AFTER NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS ,TEXTS NO REPLY,EVENTUALLY GOT AN E MAIL 9 30 THE NIGHT BEFORE SAYING I COULD SHOOT BUT UNDER SOMEONE ELSES NAME, WHAT THE F :censored: CK !!.SO I DIDNT GO, ALARM BELLS WERE RINGING NOW!!.SO IAM SUPPOSED TO BE SHOOTING TOMOZ , BUT GUESS WHAT AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS ,NO REPLY AGAIN.JUST RECEIVED A TXT SAYING NO ROOM FOR ME THIS WEEKEND EITHER !!! :hmm: BUT DID RECEIVE A TXT SAYING THEY WILL REFUND TWO DAYS IVE MISSED AND WILL PAY BY BACS (YEAH RIGHT LOL !!) MAYBE IAM BEING A BIT NEGATIVE BUT I THINK THESE F :censored: CKERS ARE HAVING MY PANTS DOWN .I WONT TO GO ROUND AND KNOCK THE S*IT OUT OF EM BUT ILL PROBS END UP LOSING MY GUN LICENSE.THE REASON WHY HAVE POSTED THIS IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE GETTING SCREWED OVER :cray:.I WILL GIVE NAMES AND DETAILS NXT WEEK IF I HAVNT BEEN REFUNDED .

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fucks sake name and shame or shut the f**k up you whining bitch what's the point of putting the original post up if your not going to do something about it why bother texting the man go see him fa

Think you need to turn up on a shoot day and ask for an explanation and or a full refund

Aye don't get yourself in trouble but don't let them get away with it. Tell the fella you'll be meeting him at the first drive and you expect your money to be in his wallet ready to refund you in full

HI ALL,

JUST THOUGHT I HAD TO POST THIS ,ABOUT A SHOOT I JOINED IN NORTH YORKS (BE PATIENT ) :angel: .WENT LOOKED ROUND THIS SHOOT IN SUMMER ,SEEMED A GREAT LITTLE SET UP SO PAYED MY DUES FOR A HALF GUN IN CASH DIDNT GET A RECEIPT THAT DAY ,BUT THE LAD TOOK MY DETAILS ETC SAID HE WOULD FORWARD A RECEIPT LATER WITH SHOOT DATES (MAYBE A BIT DAFT BUT A GENTLEMANS AGREEMENT I THOUGHT) :hmm:.SO MONTHS WENT BY GOT NOTHING APART FROM A TXT ABOUT DATES , SO TRIED TO CONTACT WEEK BEFORE MY FIRST DAY(OCT) TO CONFIRM DATES AFTER NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS ,TEXTS NO REPLY,EVENTUALLY GOT AN E MAIL 9 30 THE NIGHT BEFORE SAYING I COULD SHOOT BUT UNDER SOMEONE ELSES NAME, WHAT THE F :censored: CK !!.SO I DIDNT GO, ALARM BELLS WERE RINGING NOW!!.SO IAM SUPPOSED TO BE SHOOTING TOMOZ , BUT GUESS WHAT AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS ,NO REPLY AGAIN.JUST RECEIVED A TXT SAYING NO ROOM FOR ME THIS WEEKEND EITHER !!! :hmm: BUT DID RECEIVE A TXT SAYING THEY WILL REFUND TWO DAYS IVE MISSED AND WILL PAY BY BACS (YEAH RIGHT LOL !!) MAYBE IAM BEING A BIT NEGATIVE BUT I THINK THESE F :censored: CKERS ARE HAVING MY PANTS DOWN .I WONT TO GO ROUND AND KNOCK THE S*IT OUT OF EM BUT ILL PROBS END UP LOSING MY GUN LICENSE.THE REASON WHY HAVE POSTED THIS IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE GETTING SCREWED OVER :cray:.I WILL GIVE NAMES AND DETAILS NXT WEEK IF I HAVNT BEEN REFUNDED .

let me guess ,................................................................................

.......................................................erm errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .................sweethills syndicate ?????????????????????????

surprise us all

Aye don't get yourself in trouble but don't let them get away with it. Tell the fella you'll be meeting him at the first drive and you expect your money to be in his wallet ready to refund you in full. AND name and shame on here for all the shooting community to see. Ripping off honest people who just want to go about their past time is an absolute disgrace.

Let us know how you get on.

• Like 2

If the original post is as described then this is a total disgrace and the syndicate should be named to prevent others falling into the same trap. IMO

Certainly any shoot would provide shoot dates in advance? I think you should contact the syndicate owner/operator and ask what is going on and demand a refund.