Beddy cross

Yeah, a little small, but you get a lot of dog in that little Lurcher!..lol.

What ever you do Royst, im sure you will get a nice litter...

Kye,..

PS..im know off to the Airport, flying two hours to FR's house, then driving 12 hours to Missouri...taking the little red bitch with me..

Fecking shitting myself though, i HATE flying!... :sick: :no: :11:

dammit Kye :aggressive: , going to missouri and didn't even tell me. the dogs are legged up and i could run there as easy as kansas this weekend, show you what li'l Reno can do, even let you pet him when its done :D

am taking Reno, Dutch, Timex for coyote; Tia, Tina, and Cotton for jacks. if you want to drop down, i'm going to Lubbock and Amarillo next weekend, you could run with me and catch a flight out of Texas or Oklahoma City instead of nasty old missouri

Guest grubygrafter
Hello,

Excuse my ignorance in such matters.. when the first x-ing of a beddy and a whippet is planned...is the crossing polar-specific, is the dam the tallest of the union or does it not matter?

Oneredtrim

crackin looking bitch good luck with the mateing. i would use a first cross wheaten whippit or greyhound good small lurchers are as rare as hens teeth :) keep us informed :good:

Guest HAWKEYE
dammit Kye :aggressive: , going to missouri and didn't even tell me. the dogs are legged up and i could run there as easy as kansas this weekend, show you what li'l Reno can do, even let you pet him when its done :D

am taking Reno, Dutch, Timex for coyote; Tia, Tina, and Cotton for jacks. if you want to drop down, i'm going to Lubbock and Amarillo next weekend, you could run with me and catch a flight out of Texas or Oklahoma City instead of nasty old missouri

Is sweet marie waiting for you there ? :11:

Ill get my coat .........