The .177 Pellet Challenge with Mike Pitabread & Wavy T

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In this episode of VerminBustersTV I will be shooting .177 pellets whats on a tin from lots of metres away, not on my allotment permission.   http://youtu.be/vNuMgcwDWUE

your a pair of f*****g idiots,i am off to my man cave :feck:

LOL you bell ends .   Clinical lads .   There's a saying though that goes something like this "what comes around goes around" .   Watch this space soon .

LOL you bell ends laugh.png .

Clinical lads biggrin.png .

There's a saying though that goes something like this "what comes around goes around" yes.gifwink.png .

Watch this space soon laugh.png .

:yes:

That worries me. :blink: Mostly because I'm a great believer in the truth behind that saying.

Then Mawders and I come up with another rib tickling plan thats just too good to keep to ourselves.

I can only hope that the good humour with which it was made and intended to be received in is what comes boomeranging my way...

Did you like the inverted intro? That was a tribute to 'he who shall not be named' and his pellet fail video. I would have tinkered with the pics but my netbook crashed more times than I could count with just a 2minute clip!

Edited by milegajo

LOL you bell ends :laugh: .

Clinical lads :D .

There's a saying though that goes something like this "what comes around goes around" :yes:;) .

Watch this space soon :laugh: .

hi si, all selebs wanted to get thier faces on the old spitting image,take it as a complement buddy,your a star. light hearted fun, :thumbs: regards chaz.
  • Like 3

Mike this is so life like and realistic, done with such professional way. Also funny as f*^k. I am starting to worry over you know, i think that you have been away from company for so long that you have started to go do lally.

Roger

Mike this is so life like and realistic, done with such professional way. Also funny as f*^k. I am starting to worry over you know, i think that you have been away from company for so long that you have started to go do lally.

Roger

You're never alone in the woods Roger! ;):whistling:

• Like 1

Of course it was taken in the fun it was ment Mike buddy.

I actually liked it very much and laughed my head off watching it, and will probably be posting it on my face book later as a laugh for others to watch.

Very good, but where is Wavy T in this?

Si.

• Like 2

Of course it was taken in the fun it was ment Mike buddy.

I actually liked it very much and laughed my head off watching it, and will probably be posting it on my face book later as a laugh for others to watch.

Very good, but where is Wavy T in this?

Si.

Wavy T is camera shy. Stutters like a village idiot and looks like a caught in headlights!

I'm working on it. If not, Pitabread may have to go to plan 'b'.

Hehehe glad you didn't take it the wrong way.