Innoculations

Guest Bull Cross

Guest Bull Cross

This isn't a wind up or a go at Shaun V , but is there anyone who can show me any proof that the jabs shaun sells are the single dose type that don't need redoing twelve days later .

Guest pikey

bull x, there are two type of vaccines you have the "modified- live" and the" killed vacciness" killed vaccines require two injections . "modified - live" requires one injection and are less expensive. i think shaun v. will explain more when he reads this post !!

well, the way i look at is is you only have to look at how ugly shaun is to see that these things cant do anyone any good.....i hear he was a tom cruise "look-a-likey" until he started on with the jabs........your dogs will never win a show if you jab with them... :D i hope for shauns sake that he finds an antidote for those jabs, he is going through a couple of mirrors a week!!!!! :11: :D:D:D

I agree with Millet. Vets havn't trained for years for nowt, Its like folk who think they know more than trained mechanics, sparkys, plumbers etc. More often than not their info comes from hear say like whats happening hear. If you value your dog use a vet I'm not saying it's fool proof but they know a hell of a lot more than us.

Roache

Vanguard® 5/L, 25 x 1ml

Vanguard® 5/L

Bacterin-Vaccine

Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Vaccine, Modified Live Virus-Leptospira .

this is what ye getting bull cross, whats ye problem, if you want to jab your dogs twice its upto you, but putting a live vaccine in a dog twice is a waist of money.

the only vacine i would do again , is the 12mth lepto if you are doing rats.

if a man has had parvo in his kennels then brings a pup in it his own fault, kennels have to be clear for 6mths before bringing a pup in.

out else you want to know you dumb yorkshire twatt

Guest Bull Cross

I haven't got a problem ,,you ugly f****n prick . I just wanted to know the score with these jabs that iv'e already stated i'm happy with . I'm sure at the beggining of this thread i put its not a wind up and i wasn't having a go at you .

Ho just one more question ,,, Are you really a thick cun t or do you just practice a lot ,,,why hy

2-picture3.gif

Got myself a lurcher 11 months old, guy said she'd been fully jabbed I asked because I had pups.

12 months old, terriers put a fox out for her, she catches, I'm chuffed. Week later she's in the vets PARVO, topped of with peritinitus (think that's how you spell it)

13 months no lurcher.

Get em jabbed whatever the cost.......