So is he or isn't he?

Moxy you take the lead I'll be right behind you..... In fact you grab an army and I'll be behind you all...... In fact just let me know how you get on, my pitchfork is still missing, last I saw it, it was still stuck in Milegajo back!

Well just me me know when you get it back and we can both push the bandwagon to get it rolling.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand why some fools keep sending off money to people they dont know, who they have never met, who are un-vouched for by close friends, and expect to recieve the goods they paid for, and o

Thanks guys, I am not whinging, I am giving an accurate state of play from feedback on other forums they have been scavenging on. A rod license (they have hit Salmon and Trout forums too) is not going

hi tadger i dont think mole is whinging as you put it,if it wasn't for mike and others,he may have succeeded in ripping some one off! and for quoting " grow aset and see the fucka yourself, its not

He will be back, trying it on again Andy. You can count on it. He needs forums to give his psychosis oxygen.

You just wait and see.

As far as I'm concerned, if a bod from Tewksbury/Gloucester comes along with a handle like Boom Headshot/Kill Spot/Kill whattherf*ck saying he shoots an S400 and has a video of his unseen self shooting targets from no provable distance...

He can go bloody screw himself.

Fancy a shoot and day out with the boys mate?

Simon

Hi Pianoman

I can assure you that not all of us from the Gloucester area are cut from the same cloth as the family of Weasels that are the Grahams.

All the best

• Like 1

I know that darkdd81 old son! No offence intended.

I was just angry at myself for being taken in by this excuse of a turd and defending him in the light of what I thought was flimsy evidence at best. When he posted that vid of him apparently shooting pellets at 30 yards I knew there was something wrong by the fact you could hear the bloody rifle being cocked and shot. He must have been about 15 yards tops from his target. Silencers on PCPs aren't that bad....

And I heard his voice before!

Best wishes.

Simon

If you study all of their previous posts, attempts, scams and aliases you can spot the similarities instantly. I could see people did not believe me so I shut my mouth and decided not to go in with all guns blazing. There were certain points in the story that rang as true as a cracked bell. Got my suspicions still going about a few more members suddenly joined up from that area.

They seem to have learned about spell checkers though!

• Like 1

If you study all of their previous posts, attempts, scams and aliases you can spot the similarities instantly. I could see people did not believe me so I shut my mouth and decided not to go in with all guns blazing. There were certain points in the story that rang as true as a cracked bell. Got my suspicions still going about a few more members suddenly joined up from that area.

They seem to have learned about spell checkers though!

And look what happens when you dont, a rumble on the THL airgun section :icon_eek: Unheard of :D

I know that darkdd81 old son! No offence intended.

I was just angry at myself for being taken in by this excuse of a turd and defending him in the light of what I thought was flimsy evidence at best. When he posted that vid of him apparently shooting pellets at 30 yards I knew there was something wrong by the fact you could hear the bloody rifle being cocked and shot. He must have been about 15 yards tops from his target. Silencers on PCPs aren't that bad....

And I heard his voice before!

Best wishes.

Simon

Hey, no offence taken. This is the internet after all, and faceless keyboard warriors will always try and stitch up the trusting folk. It's surely a positive thing when people want to automatically see the good in people rather than assume the worst. Better than being on the defensive all the time i guess. Lessons learned all round i guess.

All the best Pianoman

P.s hope you enjoy the HW97K on it's way to you. My Hw100t in .177 is unbeatable with aa fields in 4.52. Could be worth a try .

• Like 1

Gonna shed any light on who it is or are we gonna play games again like the playground?

No offence intended but this place is getting like a poorly acted episode of Eastenders! Not digging at you mole but come on we are all adults. Call a spade a spade!

• Like 1

hi

personally i think if is back on here he should say so! so i can block the twat!

i for one dont want any thing to do with the scum bag,but i think other members should here him out! and i think he should be banned from the for sale section too.

but trust me,it wont last long!

• Like 1