So is he or isn't he?

I'm now confused for after last weeks post on if Kill Zone was a "Graham" or not? He seemed to be doing ok, but i now see that he has been banned. Can one of our leaders let us into what is the state of play now, is he or isn't he?

Cheers

Roger

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand why some fools keep sending off money to people they dont know, who they have never met, who are un-vouched for by close friends, and expect to recieve the goods they paid for, and o

Thanks guys, I am not whinging, I am giving an accurate state of play from feedback on other forums they have been scavenging on. A rod license (they have hit Salmon and Trout forums too) is not going

hi tadger i dont think mole is whinging as you put it,if it wasn't for mike and others,he may have succeeded in ripping some one off! and for quoting " grow aset and see the fucka yourself, its not

It's alright Roger. It seems our sense of fairness and honest way of being with people has had a kicking by an accomplished and shameless liar called Steve Graham. We've stood up for scum less than shit on your shoes mate. :icon_redface:

Next time, I'm saying nothing!

Simon

Edited by pianoman

It's alright Roger. It seems our sense of fairness and honest way of being with people has had a kicking by an accomplished and shameless liar called Steve Graham. We've stood up for scum less than shit on your shoes mate. :icon_redface:

Next time, I'm saying nothing!

Simon

so who was the gay looking lad in the photo then :laugh: :laugh:

I am confused as it is me who bought the 4-14x50 tasco scope off him. Scope is great, came with nice set of mounts. I did have to shim the rear mount by 1mm but that was no problem. Scope is zeroed and is holding zero. Even after i had got the scope and shimed it, kill zone still said if i was not happy he would refund me the money.

So is he a Graham? or a know scammer?

I was a little confused at first as he said he was selling some tasco sights (plural) to upgrade to mtc scopes, then buys nikko stirling mountmaster 3-9x40 for about £30.

Sat here scratching my head :)

Hahaha he was never a straight one was he, one minute he seemed honest the next he was acting like a complete freak .. ye who was that chap in the photo? Lol if he had put a photo on here of himself why didn he show his face on cam? I know the thread is still there but can't see on phone. Was it hosted on YouTube?

What the f***ck have i missed :icon_eek:

Mac go and have a look at the 22 pellet challenge all will become clear.

Regards

Roger

Cheers roger alls cleer now bud what a :censored: why didnt he just come cleen and tell us and kept his head down and took the banter some of the lads wud give him and show us that he cud change but as we all can see he is a truw graham and for calling si who as we all know is one of the kindessd lads we know who will help eny one then that just shows what a c**t he is atvbmac, PS, I KNOW MY SPELLINGS CRAP BUT IM NOT A GRAHAM HONEST :laugh:
  • Like 2