So is he or isn't he?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand why some fools keep sending off money to people they dont know, who they have never met, who are un-vouched for by close friends, and expect to recieve the goods they paid for, and o

Thanks guys, I am not whinging, I am giving an accurate state of play from feedback on other forums they have been scavenging on. A rod license (they have hit Salmon and Trout forums too) is not going

hi tadger i dont think mole is whinging as you put it,if it wasn't for mike and others,he may have succeeded in ripping some one off! and for quoting " grow aset and see the fucka yourself, its not

Mawders, Buster321c and Moxy are now acting out Mummy, Daddy and baby, it is your quess who plays what role :bye: . All i know is that they all like the cane across their bare buttocks, as punishment for doing wrong :icon_redface: :icon_redface: . Just had a thought perhaps they could adopt the b*****d from Gloucester, then they can abuse him in any way they would like :victory::thumbs: . Well if vicars can do it i'm sure mummy and daddy can get away with it, they can say that they are teaching him right from wrong. :hmm::angel: :angel:

Roger