Sign in to follow this  
porkycrook

So is he or isn't he?

This is part off the inishuation process but if we find out who you really are and try and hurt anybody the huntinglife family I will find you and probably not do anything because I have a very particlular set of skills :skill I have learn over a very short career (2years experience off hunting rabbits) that makes me a nightmare for people like you.

So if you tell the truth this will be the end of it but if you don't I will find you not kill you because that's illegal but punch you square in the face

Lewis neeson

what the :censored: does that mean

I have to say this is one reason why i dont come here as often as i did :D

this post (pages) will probably beat the previous ones as regards the Graham brothers

so can we let it drop now and move on to more interesting subjects

Dave of Gloucester :bye: (and before you all start on me as i live in Gloucester check some of the previos meets that i have attended)

is there a moderator who can close it amen

Obviously never seen taken... Is a joke calm down don't worry you get back to you afternoon nap now

Dont be so rude

This is part off the inishuation process but if we find out who you really are and try and hurt anybody the huntinglife family I will find you and probably not do anything because I have a very particlular set of skills :skill I have learn over a very short career (2years experience off hunting rabbits) that makes me a nightmare for people like you.

So if you tell the truth this will be the end of it but if you don't I will find you not kill you because that's illegal but punch you square in the face

Lewis neeson

what the :censored: does that mean

I have to say this is one reason why i dont come here as often as i did :D

this post (pages) will probably beat the previous ones as regards the Graham brothers

so can we let it drop now and move on to more interesting subjects

Dave of Gloucester :bye: (and before you all start on me as i live in Gloucester check some of the previos meets that i have attended)

is there a moderator who can close it amen

Obviously never seen taken... Is a joke calm down don't worry you get back to you afternoon nap now

Dont be so rude

Learn to read a joke then?

I've spoken to davyt63 over the phone and he says I sound nothing like them and the treats arnt going down to we'll I'm quite a big chap make it 2 to the face and 1 to the nuts glad to see its clearing its self up

Thanks to all Dan Brown

Wow, people love to make something out of nothing.

Dan, if no one has explained. to upload a photo, I made a free account on Photobucket. Signed in with facebook, so nothing to fill out. Then it gives you the links to put into your post.

Goodluck mate.

Atb Roy.