So is he or isn't he?

This is part off the inishuation process but if we find out who you really are and try and hurt anybody the huntinglife family I will find you and probably not do anything because I have a very particlular set of skills :skill I have learn over a very short career (2years experience off hunting rabbits) that makes me a nightmare for people like you.

So if you tell the truth this will be the end of it but if you don't I will find you not kill you because that's illegal but punch you square in the face

Lewis neeson

what the :censored: does that mean

I have to say this is one reason why i dont come here as often as i did :D

this post (pages) will probably beat the previous ones as regards the Graham brothers

so can we let it drop now and move on to more interesting subjects

Dave of Gloucester :bye: (and before you all start on me as i live in Gloucester check some of the previos meets that i have attended)

is there a moderator who can close it amen

Obviously never seen taken... Is a joke calm down don't worry you get back to you afternoon nap now

Dont be so rude

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand why some fools keep sending off money to people they dont know, who they have never met, who are un-vouched for by close friends, and expect to recieve the goods they paid for, and o

Thanks guys, I am not whinging, I am giving an accurate state of play from feedback on other forums they have been scavenging on. A rod license (they have hit Salmon and Trout forums too) is not going

hi tadger i dont think mole is whinging as you put it,if it wasn't for mike and others,he may have succeeded in ripping some one off! and for quoting " grow aset and see the fucka yourself, its not

This is part off the inishuation process but if we find out who you really are and try and hurt anybody the huntinglife family I will find you and probably not do anything because I have a very particlular set of skills :skill I have learn over a very short career (2years experience off hunting rabbits) that makes me a nightmare for people like you.

So if you tell the truth this will be the end of it but if you don't I will find you not kill you because that's illegal but punch you square in the face

Lewis neeson

what the :censored: does that mean

I have to say this is one reason why i dont come here as often as i did :D

this post (pages) will probably beat the previous ones as regards the Graham brothers

so can we let it drop now and move on to more interesting subjects

Dave of Gloucester :bye: (and before you all start on me as i live in Gloucester check some of the previos meets that i have attended)

is there a moderator who can close it amen

Obviously never seen taken... Is a joke calm down don't worry you get back to you afternoon nap now

Dont be so rude

Learn to read a joke then?