Native Bullfinches.

The poly carb is alway's clear on conservatries and that is because the end's are sealed..if you want to stop the algea growing in there you need to seal the end's of to stop any water going up the channel's.. :victory:

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Called round tong pos last nyt for a quick brew , despite this freezing weather his bullie cocks were chasing the hens vigorously ! Another month and the nest pans will be in weather permitting ? He's

Pinkies as in frozen maggots,maggots from the fishing shops as it were can carry salmonela so you have to keep them in bran for a few days till the black spot you can see in them is clear,this is thei

Posted Images

No snow here but the wind is horrible..but aslong as it's not northerly everything will be fine as all the other 3 sides of the aviary are sheltered..the goldie's and mules are wanting to breed by the look of thing's as they are chasing each other all around the place..luckely they is plenty of space and hiding spot's..so they can get fit trying till this weather shape's up.. :D

I had a goldie pair last year got out when the daughter opened the flight door they were feeding 2 x 15 day old chicks 2 put the chicks in a cage on aviary roof and both parents fed them through the cage but could not get them to go back in the aviary eventually put the chick inside a trap and re caught both parents within 3 days

• Like 1

Brilliant Fireman.. :victory: ..my aviary is permanently covered with it at the momment and i have more of it here to double it up if need be..with plenty to spare if you want any more of the stuff let me know.. :yes: ..

• Like 1

I had a goldie pair last year got out when the daughter opened the flight door they were feeding 2 x 15 day old chicks 2 put the chicks in a cage on aviary roof and both parents fed them through the cage but could not get them to go back in the aviary eventually put the chick inside a trap and re caught both parents within 3 days

It's all fun and games when they get out eh mate :laugh: and i'll have all i can blag Millet :victory: thanks.

Feel like a kid with a new toy,after waiting a couple of year till i felt i had learnt enough to keep them i got myself a pair this weekend so i thought i'd show you some pics of them :laugh: .

DSCN3034.jpg

DSCN3035.jpg

DSCN3037.jpg

DSCN3038.jpg

Feel like a kid with a new toy,after waiting a couple of year till i felt i had learnt enough to keep them i got myself a pair this weekend so i thought i'd show you some pics of them :laugh: .

DSCN3034.jpg

DSCN3035.jpg

DSCN3037.jpg

DSCN3038.jpg

good pair mate will u breed them in a flight ?

Called round tong pos last nyt for a quick brew , despite this freezing weather his bullie cocks were chasing the hens vigorously ! Another month and the nest pans will be in weather permitting ? He's going to post some pics of some younguns all being well , fingers crossed eh . Good luck to all you British bird , mule , and hybrid breeders this coming season . Hammo .

• Like 4