THL practice 22 challenge video

As Mawders said nice shooting. Having that fine a set-up has taken time and effort, but it still has to have somebody with skill to aim and pull the trigger. Now perhaps all the people that were giving you grief last week should start eating humble pie.

I for one hope to see, meet and greet you at what ever meet you can get too.

ATVB

Roger

p.s. The wife thought i was mad when i turned the lap top upside down, so PLEASE sort it out before the next posting.

Edited by porkycrook

Kill Zone a lot of people will reconise that voice.

Me being one after our many chats when you called me on my mobile phone before.

Now I haven't got a problem with you but its better you say now who you really are as I wont have my friends misled.

You tell the truth now or I will.

Si.

• Like 5

stick him on your ignore list, he looks like a troll, have never seen him post anything constructive in all my time on this forum (and you can pm me with anything you think may contradict this statement pal)

Now perhaps all the people that were giving you grief last week should start eating humble pie.

BUSTED!!

Perhaps people should look at the whole picture rather than start a slanging match . There`s a reason why so many people picked up on him . As for jumping to his defense , especially when you dont know him ?? Shame on you .

• Like 4