22 pellet challenge

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i totally disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he should never be let on any forum at all,it wont be long before he gains some ones trust,then be fore you know it he will be in the for sale section ripping

and we did it all without mole :toast:   there are a few members in this section who look out for one another,and for scum bags, i for one was on to him,i just wanted to see how much rope he was g

Do it with a springer!

Mawders, I don't mind saying this publically.

You're the Davyt to my Si Pittaway.

Though if there could be less ado before we go straight to the action next time I'd be grateful...

Lol my sides were hurting today on our adventure. If I'm your daveyT can we go to a barn and let rub chocolate spread on your cracks like they did?

Can you whisper calibers and reticules in my ear to send me to sleep? I like having further a doo before the action, don't rob me! Blue on blue noshoff! Cracking day gromit for a shoot!

Though if there could be less ado before we go straight to the action next time I'd be grateful...

Lol my sides were hurting today on our adventure. If I'm your daveyT can we go to a barn and let rub chocolate spread on your cracks like they did?

Can you whisper calibers and reticules in my ear to send me to sleep? I like having further a doo before the action, don't rob me! Blue on blue noshoff! Cracking day gromit for a shoot!

You bet sunshine.

Though I'd warn against chocolate spread, cracks and noshing off...

maybe some aga-do before the action?

T'was a cracking day Gromit.

Guest scramble

You bet sunshine.

Though I'd warn against chocolate spread, cracks and noshing off...

maybe some aga-do before the action?

T'was a cracking day Gromit.

You guys need help. :laugh:

SCRAMBLE