SNOOPDOG AND ROBERTO M PUPS I KEPT

Aye Snoops he has..tell ya the truth bud the dog ain't ever missed a white or brown YET haha..he's ok Snoops I reckon you will like him mate? Not saying for a minute he's gonna be a quarter the dog his father your Razor is but I have faith in this dog to be better than average,everyone who has seen him go likes him so we will see lol..if he's shite well he's my shite so he can just hang about with the rest of the shite in my kennels haha

i hope hes better then razor mate.that is the truth its all about trying to improve the line aint it .lolol.gettt ooooonnnnnnnnn boots ... :laugh:..i would like nothing better

to hear good things about him... :thumbs:

Good luck with that snoop atb.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right this litter wasnt mine it was blackrecking it litter .my dog razor was the sire ..i feel a bit responsble for any littter razor sires .even though its up to the lad who owns the dam to find the

Been a while lol... Boots 14 month old last week..            

The young lad with Boots and his "retrieved" to hand first two attempts at the task..now 12 1/2 month old..1/1 on his maiden effort and 5/5 the next day..doing way better than I could of ever imagined

Posted Images

The litter brother to him fife is doing the business in the north east. After getting him off you Andy I new I had took on more than my fair share with my pups aswel but wasn't gonna let the dog down he done well for me killed 5 outta 9 in the day and hasn't missd a thing on the lamp. A friend of mine had some very very bad look with his dog and I went up there fr the weekend with the dogs for a chase anyway. Well he did well up there and the lad really fancied him. I lost a lot of money on the dog but I wouldn't of left the dog with him if I didn't think he would get looked after or ran properly. Known the lad for years and he is doing extremmly well up there getting almost day to day updates.

Edited by Rain
  • Like 1

Pleased to hear my boy Fife is doing ok..he always showed real pace and a good style of running, was way ahead of his brother Boots in the maturity stakes..im sure he will serve a purpose for his owner..I just wish my circumstances allowed me to have kept him,he would of been the dog I would of entrusted with a spot of lamping as well as running in the day..my Boots dog is making a real good hunting up dog but Fife was superior to him when I had him, he was superb at searching and seeking lol..I sincerely hope he does the lad proud..I have confidence in him to do well..Atb Andy

• Like 1

you seem well informed daz.which have done the rounds.????????? theres Fuji,s we know he had to make a hard decision after all the time he put in. nobody would get rid of a dog

unless it absolutely necessary . blackrecking it kept two back and kept the one he preffered and sold the other. there was one for sale on here as well because the lad has split up with his missus.thats three out of a litter of ten ..and to me all have got rid or where getting rid for a very good reason..unless you know something I don't daz i would be gratefull if you could enlighten me .you see theres enough crabbbers and Chinese whispers in this game as it is whithout folk saything things they really no nothing about.i would also like to add everyone who has one seem pretty dam happy with there pups because that is what they are pups ..so nobody can really get rid of one because it hasn't done its job they shouldn't of really been tested yet..imop. looking forward to hearing your reply. have you just had a litter daz ? early days my friend ...

• Like 6

I think the lad Koda has decided to hang onto his Snoops so there was only my Fife dog and Stevie's pup thats been let go? I was and still am gutted about Fife..I worshipped the dog but nevermind I done what I believed best for him not just me..as said they are babies and if only one or two from the whole litter make it to a decent standard then id still think of it as a successful mating..after all im yet to see or even hear of a whole litter of world beaters? Im over the moon with mine anyways,I walk him, feed him, dont clean his run as he never does anything in it lol so he only needs to keep me and my lads happy..I know for a fact there will be plenty of dogs out there far better than he but I also know there will be more behind him when it comes to working ability then infront of him... give them a wee bit more time and fingers crossed the dogs either will or won't do the talking instead of us lot haha

• Like 1

That's three snoops that you know of my friend. Why the f**k would you get rid of ya dog even if ya did split up wi the misses. A dogs a mans best friend , and I would choose my dog ten times over a women. Ya can soon get a new misses , But ya can't always get a top class dog. FACT ;)

Pull your neck in,,,life ain't that simple,, and your life is different to everyone else's,,,, you and me differ in the fact my mrs and my kids come befor my dogs,,,, if you put your dog befor your mrs,,, then she ain't the woman for you,,,, cos if you loved your mrs more than life it's self,, she would come first.....

All that being said,,, she has to be the same,,,and be supportive of our lifestyle ,,,,,

• Like 6