SNOOPDOG AND ROBERTO M PUPS I KEPT

• 1 month later...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right this litter wasnt mine it was blackrecking it litter .my dog razor was the sire ..i feel a bit responsble for any littter razor sires .even though its up to the lad who owns the dam to find the

Been a while lol... Boots 14 month old last week..            

The young lad with Boots and his "retrieved" to hand first two attempts at the task..now 12 1/2 month old..1/1 on his maiden effort and 5/5 the next day..doing way better than I could of ever imagined

Posted Images

looking well Fuji, you done much with him?

Aye he knows the craic Frank..already brilliant dog on big critters,none of this arse munching carry on,good runner,I personally think he is gonna be better than half decent lol but having never owned a coursing bred dog before I could be totally wrong it certainly wouldn't be the first time..me being just a lamping man I've never shown him the dazzler,anything he has caught he has had to work for,I like the dog a lot ,very very obedient,retrieves like a gun dog,1000% lol livestock broken,will jump anything,hunts better than nigh on any dog I've ever seen,lurcher anyway..he ain't seen the flat land and he won't this season,I've not rushed the dog into anything and I'll be damned if I rushed to take him down country..he's a big unfurnished dog with copious amounts of strengthening to do,I've not measured or weighed him lol since he was 11/12 months old,at a guess I'd say he's easily 27tts and at least 70lb plus ...he ain't one of these frail type Saluki xs he's like his father Razor when it comes to size if not in looks..I'm happy so far anyways mate..Atb Andy

• Like 6

He really is a stunning animal :thumbs:, top draw condition :victory:, no harm can come from holding him back at all imho, Id wager he butchers the first he runs on fens :yes:

At just over 12 months buddy I started him off on Whiteys,I only ran one which he duly caught and retrieved,the next day I just ran 5 and again he caught all 5 and retrieved each and every one beautiful and presented them straight into my hand..up until then I knew the dog wasn't ready for work as just watching him running whilst playing he was running "upright" if you get my drift? He wasn't fully extending and running low to the ground but that's came now,he's lovely to watch in full flight,got a huge stride on him..like I say he's not showed me one single bad thing all along..ran a big critter over a river in flood a couple of weeks ago,he never broke stride,100 mile an hour straight off the riverbank and in..nabbed it a fair distance away but that's another story lol..cover etc he don't slow up let alone pull up..early days and the dog should be ultra keen..when he ventures south and meets one or two lung burners things could be different but until then we will just keep him simmering away..gonna give him a good spin on Xmas day haha..I'm sure you know the craic? Whilst others open prezzies,eat and drink haha

• Like 4

hes looking real good andy . :thumbs: and iam glad hes doing well for you mate .built like his old man (razor) :D .

not saying big dogs run better then the lighter framed dogs but i do personally like good strength in a animal.a big dog is harder to get fit and it gets harder every year

they get older in my opinion.the lighter framed animals seem a little easier to get fit.but that dosent sway me because a good part of owning a running dog is getting

them fit.i also think once you get a bigger framed animal fit they are a little easier to keep em there . my own personal opinion again .all in all im with arcticgun

i think he we do allright down the road. ;) .hes certainly built for the beasties thats for sureand theres no reason why he shouldnt stop a few big brown bunnies

has he seen any browns up your way andy.?.

• Like 1

Jugged hare boxing day methinks :victory:

Hopefully every day for a week mate lol..he's definitely got it buddy I just hope I can do him justice and channel his enthusiasm etc into a proper and correct workload? We've all seen or at least heard of dogs that have been ruined probably a good percentage being truthful due to over enthusiastic handlers? I've always been of the patient type with dogs and I've not ruined one yet that I know of lol by just hanging fire a couple of extra months...we all do things differently whist rearing dogs so I'm not one to preach what's the best or worst way but I was told many years ago by a fella I look upto when talking dogs and his words were "would you send a child to do a mans job"? ..so I've adhered to that ever since so we will see lol..

• Like 1

Aye Snoops he has..tell ya the truth bud the dog ain't ever missed a white or brown YET haha..he's ok Snoops I reckon you will like him mate? Not saying for a minute he's gonna be a quarter the dog his father your Razor is but I have faith in this dog to be better than average,everyone who has seen him go likes him so we will see lol..if he's shite well he's my shite so he can just hang about with the rest of the shite in my kennels haha

• Like 1

He really is a stunning animal :thumbs:, top draw condition :victory:, no harm can come from holding him back at all imho, Id wager he butchers the first he runs on fens :yes:

At just over 12 months buddy I started him off on Whiteys,I only ran one which he duly caught and retrieved,the next day I just ran 5 and again he caught all 5 and retrieved each and every one beautiful and presented them straight into my hand..up until then I knew the dog wasn't ready for work as just watching him running whilst playing he was running "upright" if you get my drift? He wasn't fully extending and running low to the ground but that's came now,he's lovely to watch in full flight,got a huge stride on him..like I say he's not showed me one single bad thing all along..ran a big critter over a river in flood a couple of weeks ago,he never broke stride,100 mile an hour straight off the riverbank and in..nabbed it a fair distance away but that's another story lol..cover etc he don't slow up let alone pull up..early days and the dog should be ultra keen..when he ventures south and meets one or two lung burners things could be different but until then we will just keep him simmering away..gonna give him a good spin on Xmas day haha..I'm sure you know the craic? Whilst others open prezzies,eat and drink haha

i did that the Christmas before last and guess what i got caught bang to right by two ramblers who had the same idea. ended up knee deep in a ditch waiting for the Mrs to come pick me and the muts up as i couldn't get back to the van :yes::laugh::laugh: i rang stabba whilst freezing my tits off :laugh::laugh:

Aye Snoops he has..tell ya the truth bud the dog ain't ever missed a white or brown YET haha..he's ok Snoops I reckon you will like him mate? Not saying for a minute he's gonna be a quarter the dog his father your Razor is but I have faith in this dog to be better than average,everyone who has seen him go likes him so we will see lol..if he's shite well he's my shite so he can just hang about with the rest of the shite in my kennels haha

i hope hes better then razor mate.that is the truth its all about trying to improve the line aint it .lolol.gettt ooooonnnnnnnnn boots ... :laugh:..i would like nothing better

to hear good things about him... :thumbs:

• Like 5