SNOOPDOG AND ROBERTO M PUPS I KEPT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right this litter wasnt mine it was blackrecking it litter .my dog razor was the sire ..i feel a bit responsble for any littter razor sires .even though its up to the lad who owns the dam to find the

Been a while lol... Boots 14 month old last week..            

The young lad with Boots and his "retrieved" to hand first two attempts at the task..now 12 1/2 month old..1/1 on his maiden effort and 5/5 the next day..doing way better than I could of ever imagined

Posted Images

right this litter wasnt mine it was blackrecking it litter .my dog razor was the sire ..i feel a bit responsble for any littter razor sires .even though its up to the lad who owns the dam to find the best homes possible for the pups .this is why i havent let any fooking internet hunter use him .i could have made a decent wage every month out of razor ..which i havent because with all this bullshit for the last i would say 3 to 4 years every tom dick and harry wants a well bred coursing animal.they have become very popular ..a bit like these tracksuit brigade with staffys ..but im affraid its very very hard to find good homes for every pup you just have to do your best or cull.which i will be doing when i breed razor to my bitch..i wont be fooking about with wanna be coursing lads who think just because its well bred they have got a world beater on the end of there leads .it dosent work like that..now the lads who have got rid of there offspring to me have a genuine reason for doing so ..if you look back through this post look at all the time fuji put into his two..he had no choice but to let one go..its not for you harvey or anyone else to judge the reason why someone has had to let one of there dogs go ,,and it isnt just this litter it happens to most litters even a few out of razors litter changed hands ..infact i owned pip.a very decent animal who can run a bit ..i had to let him go because of kennel fights and hard work out coursing with both of them being aggressive over there kills ..also saxon out of razosr litter. my brother in law owned that his job situation changed he had to give saxon up as a young dog so he could keep my sister and my nephews fed a clothed ..everybody has different situations through life abd have to make decisions they dont really want to make .THATS LIFE IM AFFRAID.

now in a ideal world lets say i have a litter and every pup goes to a home like fuji,s or a few other lads i know who give there pup the best food exsercise .and entering .out everyday long walks ect ect ..it just dosent work like that ...that is not reality ...the owner of the dam has just got to do the best he can..litters do get passed about ..infact i would go to far as say that at least one pup out of every litter born gets passed on...9 times out of ten anyway...so lets keep our fooking gobs shut and hope that the ones that do get moved on for one reason or another find a decent fooking home home..rant over... :rolleyes:

It must be getting too you snoop because that was one long old post mate. And you say lads think because they've got a dog with dog breeding behind it they think its atrue born hare killer. Well am telling you now this bitch I've got here is a top class bitch not many get away from her. I've had her on all Quarry except pigs and she's one impressive bitch. And I will put this bitch against any mans dog not for cash but for the name. So if anybody thinks that there dogs upto it pm me no f*****g about now. On this f*****g forum.

like i said i feel a little responsible for the litters razor sires ..getting to me ..not really i am just a little bored ..im away at 430am so going to bed soon. :D

good luck with your match if anybody takes you up harvey . . :thumbs: im out looking for big daft rabbits in long stubble

with big clumps of mud on there feet tommorow ... :thumbs:

wudna worry thy sell snoopdog we all have oppinions , good posts above saysit all .atb bunnys.

Jesus...what a carry on over spilled milk lol..listen Im a lad off a council estate...allowed one dog so chancing my arm having 6 wouldn't you say? I had the two pups and the Pom at my partners house..things went tits up I was then left with 9 dogs in a council house..I culled 2 Patterdales both very good workers and a bitch called Sox my lad had..my kennel setup here at home didn't allow me to kennel the two dogs plus Don my cur x so I had to rehome one..I decided on one of the pups..id of kept either, I wasn't fussed but it was Fife that drew everyones attention so he went I kept Boots..I was and am still devasted...all this pish about getting rid of the Mrs before the dogs is exactly that especially where kids are involved..if I was like some of you c**ts and lived in a mansion with a hundred acres of land to build myself a block of heated kennels I would of kept him..unfortunately I live on a council estate with a garden of normal size..I done what I needed to at that particular time, yes I had fantastic offers to run the dog on but it was never gonna help in reality unless I still culled one of my other dogs to make room for him? Im happy with the shite in my kennels,my lad has his dogs here as he still lives at home and hes happy with his so thats my life story as to why Fife left me..I sincerely hope the dog keeps his master happy I for one am pretty certain he will..lets leave the matching to the guys who that floats their boats Harvey..we are just dog lads who enjoy getting out and doing a bit..keep on keeping on folks ..Atb Andy

• Like 5