SNOOPDOG AND ROBERTO M PUPS I KEPT

She looks well there snoop, coats finally got a shine on too, haha it's a fckin nightmare that coat through the summer

i will be honest baz i have never had a dog where its so hard to get there coat right fook me she just never stops malting through summer

looks taty i brushed her every day all through september.and i mean every day and she still looked like a rescue case.lolol

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right this litter wasnt mine it was blackrecking it litter .my dog razor was the sire ..i feel a bit responsble for any littter razor sires .even though its up to the lad who owns the dam to find the

Been a while lol... Boots 14 month old last week..            

The young lad with Boots and his "retrieved" to hand first two attempts at the task..now 12 1/2 month old..1/1 on his maiden effort and 5/5 the next day..doing way better than I could of ever imagined

Posted Images

20131013_181109_zpsf75f5d09.jpg

Showed the Boots dog his first target today. .nowt to shout about but he killed this Whitey sharp and retrieved grand..it's a start anyway. .

well done Fuji got to crawl before they walk pal they will bring them on leaps and bounds :thumbs:

• Like 1

Gave the Boots pup another look today..ran 5 killed 5 :D ..just whiteys (bunnies) :angel: but he's not missed YET :laugh: 6/6 he is :toast: ..not quite bragging rights but it's a wee bit more experience for him ...

Canon2456_zps5334052c.jpg

• Like 6

He's not a bother mate..still got Don, Swift plus Fenn for companions and of course Ruby the Pom :-) Fife is also up and running now,had his first two spins at the weekend. .caught one missed one after looking like winning the duel..just a bit to keen in his work but he will learn. .lad seems happy enough and I am to with the home he now has..gut wrenching although it was for me I done what I believed to be best for both Fife and myself at this time..

• Like 4

Nice one Andy,,, you still away?

Snoop ask Andy about a pup moulting ,,, my Venus and andys swift were unbelievable neither of us had , had a dog like it,, it was never ending

No im back home unfortunately lol..had a canny few days up in the Highlands just myself,Boots and Ruby lol..moulting!! Like you say that Swift,fooking hell for a smooth coated dog in 47 years i ain't seen anything as bad or even a quarter as bad..just that very first time she threw her coat was the worst..i could take a carrier bag full off every day and for weeks on end!! Looked as rough as a badgers arse..i thought it was gonna be never ending..i know Venus was the same we used to spend hours on the phone whinging about it..thankfully it doesn't stop them killing :D