stock training with Buck .

thanks lads on Buck, your right i think he is going to fecker lol , Bryn got put him in his place now, as i said i think he will be a big+ strong young dog at 12 months old, so now is the time. :yes: going to start bit more basic training week with him, nice+easy . He still whinges when out feck knows why, but some of the other pups do maybe its gsd thing or wolf :laugh: he dont do in the kennel only outside(strange) ! i think he will quite differnt to a colliex grey , clever but full on more temp :yes:

at think the wolf thing is howling rayha ha ,a buddys as one just the same rest of the nest dont , wait till he starts to test you all fun and games to get to a good companion in the field of work . atb bunnys.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i take Buck every day to see sheep+ cattle,and having Bryn there as made it easy for me, as Bryn is 100% sound with any stock. Buck just follows Bryn about and its works well. He is 11 weeks old now,

thanks mate prob need a big 2 bottles of valium Xmas me+Bryn

Looking good mate, best way teaching them to respect livestock when young

BTW Bird hows the breeding on him?

his Dam is 24in gsd from working import lines strong bitch , the sire is 29in distance greyhound (razzmatazz) both very good dogs, with bit of luck he Buck could make good lurcher for most quarry :thumbs:

• Like 1

BTW Bird hows the breeding on him?

his Dam is 24in gsd from working import lines strong bitch , the sire is 29in distance greyhound (razzmatazz) both very good dogs, with bit of luck he Buck could make good lurcher for most quarry :thumbs:

ray i know we all need luck with stock but a think ya shall be on to a winner he is a belter just on pics alone .we all work with a blank canvas and adjust accordingly to get results and you have a good rep with stock . atb bunnys.

aye stock breaking for this xs is the highest agena but then it should be down to the smallest type , this xs as that inbred desire forthe larger type of edible , so full on breaking a must i have non doubt ray will master him and get the best out a him just a matter of keeping at it . lots more animal than the average run of the mill lurcher , BUT AND HERES THE JIST thats what somes need a real un . atb bunnys.

you right there , prob as he getts older i will watch him alot more, they are more of a full on temp from what ive read and people say. Bryn would never push it with me , this little fecker will i think, lol

aye stock breaking for this xs is the highest agena but then it should be down to the smallest type , this xs as that inbred desire forthe larger type of edible , so full on breaking a must i have non doubt ray will master him and get the best out a him just a matter of keeping at it . lots more animal than the average run of the mill lurcher , BUT AND HERES THE JIST thats what somes need a real un . atb bunnys.

you right there , prob as he getts older i will watch him alot more, they are more of a full on temp from what ive read and people say. Bryn would never push it with me , this little fecker will i think, lol

mine i a real winger when hes out but he will push me to the limits he will run all night got a good guarding instinct in him his recall is spot on and loves bushing got a real good nose on him hes beat his dad on speed sometimes as well they are just full of stamina mine also chews my kennel up which is a gsd thing atb malc

a dont know about little fecker more like large fecker ha ha . atb bunnys.

mine i a real winger when hes out but he will push me to the limits he will run all night got a good guarding instinct in him his recall is spot on and loves bushing got a real good nose on him hes beat his dad on speed sometimes as well they are just full of stamina mine also chews my kennel up which is a gsd thing atb malc

yeh definitely a very good x :thumbs: , but can be a handful, a very full on type dog , prob me + Bryn will be drained by dec with this fecker :laugh:

• Like 1

a dont know about little fecker more like large fecker ha ha . atb bunnys.

yeh he is mate, he is right lump , he got good bone on him, he should have some size to him in feb , he will be (6 months old )

His feet are the same size as Bryn's already!!! lol

Considering this cross or maybe a 1/4 cross for the near future, so will be watching his progress with interest!

Thanks for sharing.

Luke.

thanks Luke, yeh i think he going to be a big strong bugger lol. He picks things up quick got a good brain on him, and he is tough little pup. I take him him out with Bryn most of the time and he good with his field craft (ditches,thick cover,) finds he way round gates+fences, which is a great thing i think, as when he is older he will know how to deal with them when he can jump proper :yes: he is very forward for his age, very happy so far :thumbs: