stock training with Buck .

i take Buck every day to see sheep+ cattle,and having Bryn there as made it easy for me, as Bryn is 100% sound with any stock. Buck just follows Bryn about and its works well. He is 11 weeks old now, and bit of a lump , he is driving Bryn nuts at the moment lol, Bryn is very soft with him, he will have to clip his ear for him soon ,as Buck will be a big dog ,and will find it harder as he getts older to do it .!

Photo0024.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

Photo0018.jpgPhoto0027.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i take Buck every day to see sheep+ cattle,and having Bryn there as made it easy for me, as Bryn is 100% sound with any stock. Buck just follows Bryn about and its works well. He is 11 weeks old now,

thanks mate prob need a big 2 bottles of valium Xmas me+Bryn

Looking good mate, best way teaching them to respect livestock when young

ps just took a nother look at the pics seems like bryns saying get me the f**k out here ,malcs right the full on temp can be tiring to man or beast .atb bunnys.

theres a good few got rid cos they carnt handel them atb malc

Nice looking pup Bird. When we were out yesterday and I put my set down it was in allot of cattle. I wasn't feeling to good about it if you know what I mean lol till we got up high and saw they had it down. I had a wreck last year with 7 dogs and a herd and I should have spent more time with them like you are.

thanks lads on Buck, your right i think he is going to fecker lol , Bryn got put him in his place now, as i said i think he will be a big+ strong young dog at 12 months old, so now is the time. :yes: going to start bit more basic training week with him, nice+easy . He still whinges when out feck knows why, but some of the other pups do maybe its gsd thing or wolf :laugh: he dont do in the kennel only outside(strange) ! i think he will quite differnt to a colliex grey , clever but full on more temp :yes:

aye stock breaking for this xs is the highest agena but then it should be down to the smallest type , this xs as that inbred desire forthe larger type of edible , so full on breaking a must i have non doubt ray will master him and get the best out a him just a matter of keeping at it . lots more animal than the average run of the mill lurcher , BUT AND HERES THE JIST thats what somes need a real un . atb bunnys.

• Like 1