Thirsty

Guest MOLLY

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have an automatic tdi 300 discovery as slow as a boat and only returned about 25 mpg, have now got a daihatsu sportrack 1600 petrol and all i get out of that is about 25 mpg as well bit disapointed really thought i would have got a bit better than that and its all serviced and running well so nothing wrong with it .

all the pickups get a lower rate of tax £185 a year at the moment, i have a ford ranger wildtrak 3.0 does everything i need, goes like a rocket, good for towing and i got 36 mpg all the way to south of france and back in it doing around 80-85 all the way on the autoroutes, i never average less than 31mpg unless im towing. stick a good set of tyres on it and they will go most places.

I have a Subaru forester and have to turn the engine off while filling up because it drinks petrol FASTER than the pump can deliver it !!! :icon_eek:

I get roughly 30mpg out of my forester. fair enough, i dont go mad in it but tbh its not bad at all. Although it has got less than 100thousand on the clock. atb stabba