NS200 V Pulsar 550 V ?

the trouble is a grand isn't enuf for [bANNED TEXT] your needs are. unless you go digitall . i have a nite hunter unit and have shot foxes out to 250 yards the footage is on you tube under b4ger731 .non of the other digitall stuff can give a pitcher like it. and you would only spend about half you grand. i sold my pvs 14 i dont need it any more. some people dont like digitall but i love it . i press a button and the unit records as im shooting . the unit as been tested on a 243 .go on you tube and see it perform

Thanks mate, i looked at digital stuff last night, but to be honest I was unimpressed. Then again it was all Pulsar stuff, which seems like a waste of money. What are you using?

im using nite hunters sniper cam. its good out to 300yds plus .i have shot foxes with it no problem at all and i have film them . i am using the unit with a 300mw ir laser. but i have just bought the new ir system of him its the turbo ir unit . i haven't got round to getting it out on the foxes yet. but i will be out with it over the weekend keep watching my channel on you tube as i record every thing i shoot. if i dont see any foxes i will record some distances and put it on YouTube under b4ger731

im using nite hunters sniper cam. its good out to 300yds plus .i have shot foxes with it no problem at all and i have film them . i am using the unit with a 300mw ir laser. but i have just bought the new ir system of him its the turbo ir unit . i haven't got round to getting it out on the foxes yet. but i will be out with it over the weekend keep watching my channel on you tube as i record every thing i shoot. if i dont see any foxes i will record some distances and put it on YouTube under b4ger731

Thanks mate, some of the videos look good. Ive looked on the sniper cam website but its all a bit vague with no prices. I called the number without any success.

Looks like there 3 sniper cam models with different IR's the latest being the turbo?

Any idea on cost and whats the best one?

hes been right busy. but he tell me you have been talking to him and hes told you [bANNED TEXT] you need to know. the unit i use is the hd unit with the 700tvl unit .i use the hd unit as i like to record [bANNED TEXT] i shoot . the other unit still gets the same ranges but it doesn't record as good .so if you not into recording go for the cheaper unit

• 2 weeks later...

hes been right busy. but he tell me you have been talking to him and hes told you [bANNED TEXT] you need to know. the unit i use is the hd unit with the 700tvl unit .i use the hd unit as i like to record [bANNED TEXT] i shoot . the other unit still gets the same ranges but it doesn't record as good .so if you not into recording go for the cheaper unit

Simple question: Are you financially or commercially related to Night Hunter products or the owner(s)?

Reason I ask is you seem to push this particular product & rubbish all the other products, pretty consistently in all posts related to this kind of NV equipment.

Its not a crime if you are, but it detracts from the ability to make objective decisions by folk on here.

For my part, I emailed the owner with an information request, and 2 weeks later,.... nothing. Pretty indicative of potential customer support I'd say.

I'll pass.

• 2 weeks later...

Simple question: Are you financially or commercially related to Night Hunter products or the owner(s)?

Reason I ask is you seem to push this particular product & rubbish all the other products, pretty consistently in all posts related to this kind of NV equipment.

Its not a crime if you are, but it detracts from the ability to make objective decisions by folk on here.

For my part, I emailed the owner with an information request, and 2 weeks later,.... nothing. Pretty indicative of potential customer support I'd say.

I'll pass.

I guess nil reply is the answer.....

I'll pass.

Hi Fireblade , yes 72 is a crony of Antoni/NH , certainly i will not have any dealings with mrNH

or any of his gear, i don,t pay good money for bad language to come over the phone

there is good reason why nh and 72 are banned from most forums,

atb brian

Edited by bunnyman

I'll pass.

Hi Fireblade , yes 72 is a crony of Antoni/NH , certainly i will not have any dealings with mrNH

or any of his gear, i don,t pay good money for bad language to come over the phone

there is good reason why nh and 72 are banned from most forums,

atb brian

Hmm thought so. I suspected the NH kit was being pushed a bit too hard without any objectivity.

Thank you.

not wishing to bugger up my day scope, which is awesome, im leaning towards a Gen3 Starlight Archer, grade D tube.

Im going to a NV demo on wednesday night, which I hope will help to make a decision.

Got the same. Just changed the Firefly IR for a Lightmaster 800IR, it's much better. Can't see any further but it is so much clearer. It's also a lot cheaper than a Firefly. Archer is very comfortable as well with the butt extender fitted, it feels natural when shooting so you can consentrate on the shot. Batteries last for ages. Really quick to put on and take off. You'll love it :-)

I'll pass.

no im not i bought my units and realy like them . for me theres nowt on the market that can preform like it

I'll pass.

no im not i bought my units and realy like them . for me theres nowt on the market that can preform like it

Ok then does he pay you to publicise products on here & utube?

I personally would bother Nitehunter or any of his products, he sent me an abusive email earlier this month, because i said preferred another product to his and that was all.... read the email and make your own mind up, what a way to run a business i think....

hi ross ,seems you got a guy banned from bbs, for buying a system from us then letting others know about it. Stay on your nightvision forum and talk bullshite with the rest of em antoni

what a way to get customers? all i can say is any future buyers, please be aware!!!