73 yards

What's wrong with taking long range shots??? If the shooter's up to it...the kits up to it and you have the confidence then what's the problem???

And to bang on about wounding prey...there won't be 1 air gunner on here that hasn't wounded prey and has had to take a 2nd kill shot.

It's outstanding shooting :thumbs:

And your another Feckin plum

You're a fcukin arsehole mate...along with that clown buster and hood. Bunch of jealous arseholes that only want to cause trouble for people.

Whether you like it or not you fcukin knob...a 70+ yard kill is a great shot.

I've just fallen out my seat laughing, ha ha the tears are streaming down my face!

It's a laugh init mate? Ha :thumbs:

to much of a laugh just because they been on here longer than some people they think they have the right to falsely accuse people of being a GRAHAM and also they think they own the forum

• Like 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

If you are referring to me. I put up threads when I feel something is worth telling or just to keep those I know and others in the loop as to what I'm up to.

I am out most nights and days but just don't feel the need to report all my goings on.

I was out for an hour the other night got the ten rabbits. Night before that I did just a half dozen.

Was out with the ferrets the other day in thick cover and got feck all.

Reset my trap line each day and numbers vary. Rabbits and rats.

Shot a few thousand rats last year. This year I'm not doing bad.

I don't need a pat on the back for everything I do.

BUT when I do a 50 60 70 etc etc shot I use an appropriate tool.

AND I'm not hijacking your threads! I'm just not set on your judgement.

• Like 2

Graham or not I couldn't give a shit, it won't reflect on how comical these threads get. I side with no one. I am free, if he is a graham then hey presto ban him, if not there will be some serious apologies going round. Either way this will go on forever every couple of months!

Or here's a thought, why not just ban anyone suspected of being a graham! Why play these games.

But its obvious you nob .

Tell you what , i`ll drive down to you ( cause i still have your address ) and offer you a deal .

You have 25 pellets on a 70 yd target , 20mm kill zone ( see what i did there :D )

Each one you hit i`ll give you £10 cash , straight in your pocket .

Each one you miss , You give me £5 .

DEAL OR NO DEAL .................

• Like 1

By the sound of it

Graham or not I couldn't give a shit, it won't reflect on how comical these threads get. I side with no one. I am free, if he is a graham then hey presto ban him, if not there will be some serious apologies going round. Either way this will go on forever every couple of months!

Or here's a thought, why not just ban anyone suspected of being a graham! Why play these games.

by the sound of it if they banned every one who was thought to be a graham there will be no members lefted

If you are referring to me. I put up threads when I feel something is worth telling or just to keep those I know and others in the loop as to what I'm up to.

I am out most nights and days but just don't feel the need to report all my goings on.

I was out for an hour the other night got the ten rabbits. Night before that I did just a half dozen.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sharing your experiences mate. It's nothing more than a topic of conversation and not a cock measuring contest. There's several guys on here that claim they shoot out to those distances yet i don't see you lot hijacking their threads and tearing them to bits.

Whose address? who you on about BUSTER

stick him on your ignore list, he looks like a troll, have never seen him post anything constructive in all my time on this forum (and you can pm me with anything you think may contradict this statement pal)

stick him on your ignore list, he looks like a troll, have never seen him post anything constructive in all my time on this forum (and you can pm me with anything you think may contradict this statement pal)

Is this comment against me or buster

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sharing your experiences mate. It's nothing more than a topic of conversation and not a cock measuring contest. There's several guys on here that claim they shoot out to those distances yet i don't see you lot hijacking their threads and tearing them to bits.

I think your missing the point AirgunGuy,its not about anyone's ability to shoot at range,its about who's pulling the trigger.

Is this comment against me or buster

the bit in brackets is not for you