73 yards

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

same old story of life on THL, allways people who prefer to spend their keyboard time slagging others off, if you can hit a target at long range every time, i take my hat off to you, people who can shoot consistantly at long range with an air rifle are few and far between, longest good weather range for me is 50yrds, thats what i`m confident of hitting

• Like 1

What's wrong with taking long range shots??? If the shooter's up to it...the kits up to it and you have the confidence then what's the problem???

And to bang on about wounding prey...there won't be 1 air gunner on here that hasn't wounded prey and has had to take a 2nd kill shot.

It's outstanding shooting :thumbs:

And your another Feckin plum

You're a fcukin arsehole mate...along with that clown buster and hood. Bunch of jealous arseholes that only want to cause trouble for people.

Whether you like it or not you fcukin knob...a 70+ yard kill is a great shot.

I've just fallen out my seat laughing, ha ha the tears are streaming down my face!

same old story of life on THL, allways people who prefer to spend their keyboard time slagging others off, if you can hit a target at long range every time, i take my hat off to you, people who can shoot consistantly at long range with an air rifle are few and far between, longest good weather range for me is 50yrds, thats what i`m confident of hitting

Well put mate.

I've had kills out to approx 50 yards and felt confident enough that i and my rifles could do it. I don't think i'd go for anything any further than that though i have hit targets/bells etc at the range further out though it took a few shots to get the correct hold over :thumbs:

What's wrong with taking long range shots??? If the shooter's up to it...the kits up to it and you have the confidence then what's the problem???

And to bang on about wounding prey...there won't be 1 air gunner on here that hasn't wounded prey and has had to take a 2nd kill shot.

You're a fcukin arsehole mate...along with that clown buster and hood. Bunch of jealous arseholes that only want to cause trouble for people.

When the truth comes out again for the umpteenth time we will see who the "fcukin arseholes" are.If you had done any research during the 6 weeks you've been on here then all would have been apparent.

:hmm: ....Egg, Faces...........

• Like 1

I've just fallen out my seat laughing, ha ha the tears are streaming down my face!

It's a laugh init mate? Ha :thumbs:

i mostly shoot out to 50 yards but i have been practicing on long shots and if i can hit a penny with a hole in it hanging from a tree at 72 yards then im safe taking long range shots i practise every monday and fridays will film it soon when i have my set up as im getting my nv first

When the truth comes out again for the umpteenth time we will see who the "fcukin arseholes" are.If you had done any research during the 6 weeks you've been on here then all would have been apparent.

:hmm: ....Egg, Faces...........

Wow...are you a great great grandson of Sherlock by any chance??? :whistling: