73 yards

Just saying it as I see it.

60 70 80 90 plus yds with a sub 12 ft air rifle isn't a hunting range. Wether your a crack shot or not.

And it certainly isn't anything to boast about. Yes 73 yds dropped his quarry THIS time, but what about the next time?

There are too many variables that can account for a bum shot leading to laming the target etc etc etc.

Has a nice habit of letting other folk argue his corner.

Anyway. I'm a fuckwit so what do I know.

I think you will find its not sub 12ft......

Many apologies then.....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

Just saying it as I see it.

60 70 80 90 plus yds with a sub 12 ft air rifle isn't a hunting range. Wether your a crack shot or not.

And it certainly isn't anything to boast about. Yes 73 yds dropped his quarry THIS time, but what about the next time?

There are too many variables that can account for a bum shot leading to laming the target etc etc etc.

Has a nice habit of letting other folk argue his corner.

Anyway. I'm a fuckwit so what do I know.

Hey moxy it's cool I'm a fellow fuckwit to so I think we'll fit in nicely round these parts!

• Like 1

I'm really struggling with this FAC post or comment

I cant see it either ???

AND i think this is the guy who was moaning about being a Graham ?? if i remember rightly ?

Sound just like a Graham`s post does this one .....

• Like 1

moxy that's how i like shooting.i know my distances on my permission of the back of my hand if i don't get the kill its a miss i never took a shot where i don't feel confident.And my air arms s400 177 is 11.5 with air arm pellets.hunting long ranges is how i get my buzz.But we all have our opinions .If you think im a fxxking idiot thats your choice but i'm not going to stop long range hunting atb

• Like 1