73 yards

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

thanks i understand what your saying porkycrook but i like long distance hunting

Hi kill zone nothing wrong with long distance shooting if your confident you can make the shot and kill cleanly with one shot i shoot quite a lot over long distance and with one shot one kill my longest was over 90 yards and was witinest by vislauk but im more happy at 70 to 75 yards but me and sean are all ways at the shooting range and practice makes perfect ATVBMAC