73 yards

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

Good shot, don't let the keyboard warriors put you down kill zone!

I've shot out to 80 - 90 yards perfectly with a springer! No problem if you have the skill!

Move over Si! Get out of the way pianoman!

Marksman Mawders is in da House!

I admire anybody who has the talent and or good luck to be able to achieve this type of shot. I for one have neither the talent or the time spent to get that good, but i enjoy this hobby/sport of mine to my limit.

With all this chest beating that is going on over i shot this amount and from this distance, the thing that we all need to remember is making sure the animal suffers as little as is possible.

Roger

• Like 2

Gotta love a bit of chest beating, it just inspires people to be negative towards those with the hairiest chests! I would question anyone saying an animal suffers when being hit in the brain box or heart and lungs! Never had one get up and dance around after being hit there!

Gotta love a bit of chest beating, it just inspires people to be negative towards those with the hairiest chests! I would question anyone saying an animal suffers when being hit in the brain box or heart and lungs! Never had one get up and dance around after being hit there!

i had a head shot rabbit leaping around in the back of the van once

Guest scramble

on one of my permissions i have a little spot thats great for the magpies and woodys its 63 yards from my firing point and get a clean kill every time. saying that i only shoot from this spot when conditions are perfect. ive seen the flack people get from posting long range shots on here so i keep my exploits to myself. ;)

SCRAMBLE

Just saying it as I see it.

60 70 80 90 plus yds with a sub 12 ft air rifle isn't a hunting range. Wether your a crack shot or not.

And it certainly isn't anything to boast about. Yes 73 yds dropped his quarry THIS time, but what about the next time?

There are too many variables that can account for a bum shot leading to laming the target etc etc etc.

Has a nice habit of letting other folk argue his corner.

Anyway. I'm a fuckwit so what do I know.

• Like 2

Just saying it as I see it.

60 70 80 90 plus yds with a sub 12 ft air rifle isn't a hunting range. Wether your a crack shot or not.

And it certainly isn't anything to boast about. Yes 73 yds dropped his quarry THIS time, but what about the next time?

There are too many variables that can account for a bum shot leading to laming the target etc etc etc.

Has a nice habit of letting other folk argue his corner.

Anyway. I'm a fuckwit so what do I know.

I think you will find its not sub 12ft......