73 yards

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

Andy,

A lot of Milegajo compasses need re pointing my friend, he's my special friend, I would trust him over most but doesn't mean I agree with many of his morals or beliefs but that's what makes us all unique.

Nothing's worse than a robot who follows the masses! I'll treat people fairly and if they diverge same then that's all I can hope for, I can see where Milegajo is coming from as strange as it sounds to most!

• Like 1

Dear oh dear

Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who asks, and has the knowledge to do it.

Secondly 70 odd yards is a bit impracticl for a sub 12 on a regular bassis and should not be considered a readily acheivable range. 1 offs etc fine,, but make it targets and get the rimmy out for live quarry, it`s all about respect.

And if there is a Greham on here,, then Milegajo.. keep him WELL AWAY FROM YOU AND YOURS mate, they are utter scum and I`d be dead embarresed if I was found to be defending one of the c**ts on here.

For the folk on this thread tonight,, be wary of what bandwagons you jump on.

• Like 3

I never see you put any threads up on here?Is that why you have to spoil other people's threads ? What's everyone problem with me i have not done anything i shouldn't of i'm not a f*****g GRAHAM

Kill Z one, i for one have no problem with you or where you live (although it;s not as though it was beautiful Oxford is it lol) or your shooting. I have come to know with age that you are not going to get along with some folk for one reason or another but i always wait until meeting face to face. And even then there will be the odd one that you can't take too and then that can be, they swear too much, they are too loud. For what ever the reason there is still the one or two that you just can't take too.

I reserve judgement always until i have first hand knowledge of the person before I deside if it is a person that i will like. So Kill Zone this is my reply to your statement, you have done me no harm. But we both share common ground as we both like shooting, so that is where we take our friendship from. So till we meet my new friend.

ATVB

Roger

• Like 1

What i did to know my ranges on my permission is to take the rangefinder out with me and some paper.Then i rangefinder from my hides to where i shoot then write it down on paper and stick it in the tree so when i take long range shoot i can check the paper though my scopes and give the corrected mil dot's and thats how i can hunt with success most of the time.And also i lot of practice

I take it you laminate it too or it would just fall down with the rain.... :hmm:

YEP agreed there just making it all up now.Well lads im going to my bed now to get my beauty sleep NIGHT NIGHT

Good night brother Graham haha :thumbs:

THANKS BROTHER GRAHAM BROTHER 2 LOL

your a strange one, you say you want to get on with everyone, then continue with this thread even after asking for it to be taken down :hmm: i have no idea as wether you are who you say you are, but i do know that you keep popping up on the older members radar, personally i reserve judgement as i hold the belief that everyones ok (different maybe) untill im proved wrong.

airgun guy i know you aint a grahame (no way would they have the mental ability to make up living in renfrewshire or salmon fishing) you are just speaking yup for what you believe to be right! the same as i did years ago when i did not know that steve grahame was a liar and a cheat! it only dawned on me when he did a begging letter scam using his daughter as bait! i felt like a real mug for believing him and sticking up for him. kill zone i really dont know who you are and will be happy to be civil and enjoy your tales when some one verifys you are what you say you are but your writing style and name and rifle choice IS nearly identical to steve grahame ! and i really dont want too feel like i have had the piss taken twice. if you are legit you have my apologies in advance

:yes: but grahame ripped off a lot of people indeed and i can understand peoples reservations. buster is short sharp sometimes rude but straight down the line and honest .

• Like 2