73 yards

You know when you get that bloke down the pub that starts banging on about gays and how much he hates them, blah, blah, then years later you hear he's now batting for the other side? KZ, you protest too loud. AirgunGuy? Why's your voice so loud too?? Just wondering, don't want to fall out :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

Air gun guy. I don't live on here. I read and post as and when I have the time.

It just happens the past few weeks I have had the time and this is what I'm reading.

I couldn't give two hoots about the graham situation, but I won't have my back pissed upon and told its raining.

70 plus yards isn't a humane sub 12ft air gun range.

That's your opinion mate and you're perfectly entitled to that but opinions differ and that's what it's all about. You don't just start tearing a guy to shreds because he does something that you don't like or agree with.

I don't think i've ever seen your negative comments on the other threads where people claim to shoot to these distances...why is that???

You know when you get that bloke down the pub that starts banging on about gays and how much he hates them, blah, blah, then years later you hear he's now batting for the other side? KZ, you protest too loud. AirgunGuy? Why's your voice so loud too?? Just wondering, don't want to fall out :thumbs:

Awe ffs...because i'm the other feckin Graham :thumbs:

You're all bullying this guy because he claims to have shot a fcuking bird ffs at 73 yards. Is it right??? No it's fcuking not!!!

When you were at school...did you ever stop to help the guy that always got bullied or were you the fcuking a...hole doing the bullying???

It just happens the past few weeks I have had the time and this is what I'm reading.

I couldn't give two hoots about the graham situation, but I won't have my back pissed upon and told its raining.

That's your opinion mate and you're perfectly entitled to that but opinions differ and that's what it's all about. You don't just start tearing a guy to shreds because he does something that you don't like or agree with.

I don't think i've ever seen your negative comments on the other threads where people claim to shoot to these distances...why is that???

Because I'm a bum sucking weasel who stinks of piss, with no hope or future.

I comment on what I read.

Oh!! And usually I'm such a nice gay!!

Because I'm a bum sucking weasel who stinks of piss, with no hope or future.

I comment on what I read.

Oh!! And usually I'm such a nice gay!!

:laugh::thumbs:

You're all bullying this guy because he claims to have shot a fcuking bird ffs at 73 yards. Is it right??? No it's fcuking not!!!

When you were at school...did you ever stop to help the guy that always got bullied or were you the fcuking a...hole doing the bullying???

:laugh: What other Graham....?

I'm a little out of touch on here ;)

:laugh: What other Graham....?

I'm a little out of touch on here ;)

Are there not 2 of them? I'm sure i've heard the term "Graham brothers" :thumbs:

• Like 1

Being a simple man, thick in the arm thick in the 'ed an all, I will be blunt as here's my summation.

1) A 73 yard shot with a sub 12ft/lb air rifle is something I deem worthy of respect. The fact the target was even struck is great. Even better that considering the target was allegedly live vermin (ya never know, he may have pinned a dead one up to check zero!), the shot was fatal. (Going by what we have been told).

2) I don't care what kill zone looks like, I have no concern if his surname is Graham or Hitler or Bin Laden. None of the aforementioned have ever wronged me. If your name is Graham, we ain't going to be swapping guns by post anyway. As you repeatedly and fervently deny being a 'Graham' and none have come forward with any evidence to substantiate their suspicions, I and I believe all who lack substantiated evidence, can only conclude at this juncture that you are not.

3) If 'hunches' and 'suspicions' proved correct despite lack of evidence (it can happen) and you turned out to be a Graham what then? Am I supposed to automatically be rude and disrespectful to a person who has done nothing to wrong me?

That's not how I roll. If I had grounds to believe you may intend to cause me harm/injury/loss then sure, perhaps I'd be wary of you and take necessary precautions to limit that possibility. But I won't be dishonourable for the approval of others.

4) All the above is irrelevant and now of no consequence. Whilst you are very welcome to visit in the future (by appointment only! haha), after a chat with my dearly beloved; this weekend isn't good for us. I like making acquaintances, but I love my partner and being with her (she does things Mawders won't) and my little family. After a week apart that takes precedence, so apologies for postponing and I hope you understand.

Peace and Love y'all :victory:

• Like 2

Being a simple man, thick in the arm thick in the 'ed an all, I will be blunt as here's my summation.

1) A 73 yard shot with a sub 12ft/lb air rifle is something I deem worthy of respect. The fact the target was even struck is great. Even better that considering the target was allegedly live vermin (ya never know, he may have pinned a dead one up to check zero!), the shot was fatal. (Going by what we have been told).

2) I don't care what kill zone looks like, I have no concern if his surname is Graham or Hitler or Bin Laden. None of the aforementioned have ever wronged me. If your name is Graham, we ain't going to be swapping guns by post anyway. As you repeatedly and fervently deny being a 'Graham' and none have come forward with any evidence to substantiate their suspicions, I and I believe all who lack substantiated evidence, can only conclude at this juncture that you are not.

3) If 'hunches' and 'suspicions' proved correct despite lack of evidence (it can happen) and you turned out to be a Graham what then? Am I supposed to automatically be rude and disrespectful to a person who has done nothing to wrong me?

That's not how I roll. If I had grounds to believe you may intend to cause me harm/injury/loss then sure, perhaps I'd be wary of you and take necessary precautions to limit that possibility. But I won't be dishonourable for the approval of others.

4) All the above is irrelevant and now of no consequence. Whilst you are very welcome to visit in the future (by appointment only! haha), after a chat with my dearly beloved; this weekend isn't good for us. I like making acquaintances, but I love my partner and being with her (she does things Mawders won't) and my little family. After a week apart that takes precedence, so apologies for postponing and I hope you understand.

at last, a post that smacks of common sense, such a rare thing these days :yes:
  • Like 2

Fair comment but sometimes under such conditions and I'm not saying that KZ is what some have said, but what if he is? I'm sorry to say but maybe your moral compass needs adjusting somewhat. Sorry.....

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudgemental) will endure.

• Like 4