73 yards

Posted yesterday.

"its 177 i have to take it back to the shop i bought if from.I used it today for target shooting and it was blowing chunks out of a fence post and my old s400 never did that so i think its going over sub 12 as that fence post is destroyed with about 15 pellets "

Did he take it back......think not.........read his posts........the guys full of shit.

• Like 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

What i did to know my ranges on my permission is to take the rangefinder out with me and some paper.Then i rangefinder from my hides to where i shoot then write it down on paper and stick it in the tree so when i take long range shoot i can check the paper though my scopes and give the corrected mil dot's and thats how i can hunt with success most of the time.And also i lot of practice

What's wrong with taking long range shots??? If the shooter's up to it...the kits up to it and you have the confidence then what's the problem???

And to bang on about wounding prey...there won't be 1 air gunner on here that hasn't wounded prey and has had to take a 2nd kill shot.

It's outstanding shooting :thumbs:

Posted yesterday.

"its 177 i have to take it back to the shop i bought if from.I used it today for target shooting and it was blowing chunks out of a fence post and my old s400 never did that so i think its going over sub 12 as that fence post is destroyed with about 15 pellets "

Did he take it back......think not.........read his posts........the guys full of shit.

Gotta be a Graham , full of shit !!!!

Edited by Buster321c
  • Like 2

Good shot, don't let the keyboard warriors put you down kill zone!

Depends, how do you input text onto the forum mate? ;-)

I do hope thats not aimed at me .......

Not sure i understand what you mean Mawders ?

Pulling your chain my friend, it's late. ;-)

Hey well Milegajo is going shooting with kill zone soon so he can tell us all if he really is a graham or not. Then all this silly forum crap can be settled for once! It's getting do depressing coming on and seeing the same old people at each others throats!

Peace out brother!

Atb

Mawders

• Like 1

No i did take it back today and it was doing 11.5 with air arm pellets its just where it was pellet on pellet hitting the same chunk of wood and i'm not full of shit.Always make me laugh when people never believe you.I

He we go again with this GRAHAM shit get a life and when i do go shooting with Milegajo are make sure its keep between us too just to piss you lot of.If you think im one of the GRAHAM then are just say i am just to shut the sad lives up

Edited by kill zone

Every time i put a thread up some one has to spoil it with this GRAHAM shit i'm getting fed up of it now.Are just find a different forum where there are true hunters on there and no sad lives.This just reminds me of facebook or something like that

What's wrong with taking long range shots??? If the shooter's up to it...the kits up to it and you have the confidence then what's the problem???

And to bang on about wounding prey...there won't be 1 air gunner on here that hasn't wounded prey and has had to take a 2nd kill shot.

And your another Feckin plum

And your another Feckin plum

You're a fcukin arsehole mate...along with that clown buster and hood. Bunch of jealous arseholes that only want to cause trouble for people.

Whether you like it or not you fcukin knob...a 70+ yard kill is a great shot.