Tracking dogs, what do you use?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some nice pics and opinions gents, but try keep arguments to private message ey?   I'v been having some good days lately, the little beagle and spaniel crosses are flying on the boar now, just the

Yes mate your spot on, I know of Neds dogs, and they look like they do their job very well. Hats off to him, and thousands of others who use heavy holders in Oz. I lived in Australia!   If I thought

Gsp x collie... http://mmg.photobucket.com/image/german%20shorthaired%20pointer%20x%20collie/shadley/Lizzie-hollylookson.jpg.html?src=www

Posted Images

What theylook like gem

How's pups reddawn :)

puppypics010.jpg

puppypics011.jpg

couple a the pups the inlaws have run on with the collies, tbh i think so far these are the pups i will use, they are showing potential already, sorry about the bad pics but the mother in law was lucky to get them to sit still that long :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

collis x lakies :blink::icon_eek:

dont worry yaself aboot them, they are all way friends or family an none will ever be sold on, like you do, didnt you buy a dog an sell it on for profit the same day, an the guy ye sold it to, sold it on for more, so ye went in a huff?? im sure that happend, dont throw stones in glass houses freddy my lad, you cant talk about anybody the way you do things, an dont forget i know all about you :laugh:

this litter was bred for me, off my own dogs, an will be kept by me, no ifs no buts.. many dogs have ye sold now fred?? many have i sold??

strait up biting like fook ....ha ha ... an if ye know everything then why ye talking shit! the dog that jas had i passed it on for him an put the money in for it as it was near me then to him so i dropped it at his he said he needed a digging dog and i knew a lad that couldnt keep his no more at the time i diddnt realise how much a messing b***%*d jas was ... do i speak to the messing b***%*d these days??? erm no...... as for selling dogs ye i bred couple of litters let a few go to lads i know sold surplus got a pup from 1 litter ... sold that peice a shit terrier i got from se aswell fook culling it after all dollar i spent when lad knew crack an offered me some a my money back....who said owt bowt selling dogs any way you prick?...i was just thinking it was a little unorthadox the cross breeding thats all........seen as you know so much about my life and who i am and what i do lets hear it then pal................

you couldnt hit a nerve if you tryed......thing is ye THINK ye can slag every fooker an say ye know this an that blah blah blah an other lads know you and youve done far worse in your short little life son........so thats the last im going to say on it.......... :bye: good luck with the collie x lakey tracking bushing mutts like a said little unorthodox but hey each to there own.......ile stick to doing what i do best with my slow mongrels thats driving feilds in my citroen xsara estate... :tongue2:

you couldnt hit a nerve if you tryed......thing is ye THINK ye can slag every fooker an say ye know this an that blah blah blah an other lads know you and youve done far worse in your short little life son........so thats the last im going to say on it.......... :bye: good luck with the collie x lakey tracking bushing mutts like a said little unorthodox but hey each to there own.......ile stick to doing what i do best with my slow mongrels thats driving feilds in my citroen xsara estate... :tongue2:

thing is way you fred ye silly fooker, ye belive everythin ye told, as if anybody would tell you anythin ye madhawk, this is the net an rumours are rife, can start a rumour an it will be a fact in a week :laugh:

me an my collie lakies will do just fine, dont you worry about us, you stick to yours an ill stick to mine :bye: