the bulldozer

When you have luck in finding a gooden it makes it more worth while putting the work into the animal thats not to say the efford shouldnt be put in in the first place with any dog. Its more than luck thats needed it time and energy too. :thumbs:

your right brazer me old pal, it's a combination of the two, luck of picking the right pup at 8 weeks old and putting the time into it aswell which sometimes can be hard when you've got a full time job and a family
  • Like 2

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it beats me how some people dont rate a dog unless its winning matches ,plenty out there that enjoy their dogs without having to be macho matching them fair play if it floats your boat and you like it

True kc but mate as you know its not all about the dog. You could gve a clown bulldozer he ruin it in weeks the good dog men always have good dogs cause they look after them. To many in game to impres

Just to cure all Chinese whispers the match is on no doubt about it, an exact date is yet to be set down to gorger having to travel and Farley matches, it will be on permission as I discussed with gor

Posted Images

When you have luck in finding a gooden it makes it more worth while putting the work into the animal thats not to say the efford shouldnt be put in in the first place with any dog. Its more than luck thats needed it time and energy too. :thumbs:

your right brazer me old pal, it's a combination of the two, luck of picking the right pup at 8 weeks old and putting the time into it aswell which sometimes can be hard when you've got a full time job and a family

feck me fen u sound old now lol i remember u and jamie saying to me family wont affect me ill still go out. u got 1 kid about 1 week old and jamie got a one on the way and u both been out less than peter sutcliffe this year .. its alot better bringing pups on i only ever bought one dog a pure saluki cos i felt sorryfor it.it was a nightmare chased it about fen for 4 hrs chasing bags seagulls and ford anglias lo lnormally coursing dogs that get sold are not good enough for the present owners so why should they be different with someone else. but there is excpetions..

• Like 1

feck me fen u sound old now lol i remember u and jamie saying to me family wont affect me ill still go out. u got 1 kid about 1 week old and jamie got a one on the way and u both been out less than peter sutcliffe this year .. its alot better bringing pups on i only ever bought one dog a pure saluki cos i felt sorryfor it.it was a nightmare chased it about fen for 4 hrs chasing bags seagulls and ford anglias lo lnormally coursing dogs that get sold are not good enough for the present owners so why should they be different with someone else. but there is excpetions..

I was out all day yesterday on my own in a blizzard, snow bashing, don't worry I still get out with my bitch I'm just a lone hunter now

I was out all day yesterday on my own in a blizzard, snow bashing, don't worry I still get out with my bitch I'm just a lone hunter now

snow basherlol

well bulldozer never pulled out of matches and listen theres alot of fools on here and while there on here bulldozer is out killing lol and like i said when hes rte he will match any one ,,and gorger mate didnt lucas have a bad year last year cuz of injury that dosent make him a bad dog dose it ,its just the fools that spread the storys the fools half the fools never own dogs like buldozer or lucas,,so leave the coursing to the proper men you lot stay home and play wid ur computers...

• Like 8

Thanks for that number buddy and all your help I'm most gratfull,I did pm gorger aswell but he was very abusive in his responce to me,he must have thought I was somone on a wind up or somit but I'm genuine and honest about puting a top class animal across my bitch! ATB mike

Thanks for that number buddy and all your help I'm most gratfull,I did pm gorger aswell but he was very abusive in his responce to me,he must have thought I was somone on a wind up or somit but I'm genuine and honest about puting a top class animal across my bitch! ATB mike

lol lol lol is that the same top class bitch you wrote about on most catch this season. You got 100 rabbits on the lamp lol.
  • Like 1

Gorger pal if you botherd to read my post proper I never said my bitch was top class and were did I mention lamping? I said on this topic that I wanted a top class dog to cover my bitch I don't know why you are trying to slate me you don't even know me pal its clear that you think I'm somone else I can tell you now you are barking up the rong tree pal

Brendy mc l you don't know anything about my bitch pal so please refrain from cocky comments untill you see your then your intitled to your comments pal and for mixedbag yes I am going to breed my bitch and have my own reasons for that and it will be explained in detail to the owner of the dog that I use on her and it was yourself who discribed her as top class just read back on that pal.