the bulldozer

i think the guys that own these super dogs are up there own arse they need to realise that other folk own good dogs aswell they big up these dogs so they can rape people for stud fees thousand pound a jump lol

Tell you what mate you keep on with load's of "mouthing" why don't you get in touch with Jack and "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS" simple's !! :bye:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it beats me how some people dont rate a dog unless its winning matches ,plenty out there that enjoy their dogs without having to be macho matching them fair play if it floats your boat and you like it

True kc but mate as you know its not all about the dog. You could gve a clown bulldozer he ruin it in weeks the good dog men always have good dogs cause they look after them. To many in game to impres

Just to cure all Chinese whispers the match is on no doubt about it, an exact date is yet to be set down to gorger having to travel and Farley matches, it will be on permission as I discussed with gor

Posted Images

john johns a crank he offerd me a match for 5 grand so i agreed sent him my number. he didnt ring me when i asked who he was he said joe from cambridge then he said he was john davis jnr. so i got my pal to ring john davis and he didnt have a clue who john john was. hes just a jeluies man thats got nowt better to do than run other lads down. get real john john come out of hideing and show your self

Edited by killing crew
  • Like 6

number 1 barney the bulldozer will only run when he is [bANNED TEXT],,number 2 he will not be ran on stoney or hard land,,number 3 hes a 1000 pound stud because all the top lads have seen him run and hes a real dog , charlie g lofty john g mark l and few more lads have all paid there money for stud ,and hes produced some cracking pups,,and im sure lofty wouldnt line heidi to anything theres plenty of dogs to use but he seen bulldozer do his job when it counts and were it counts,,number4 will match any dog in the world when hes [bANNED TEXT] and have never cock from a bet or match ever but how can you run a dog if he is injured or ill,,number5 last year there was 32 dogs in the so called forley and all very good ones and top dog men in there bulldozer never missed a hare in the comp and matched every round and made it to the final were he ran 2 and done his 2 got injured and the 2nd one was 6 mins and can prove it,,this year there were 22 dogs some have pulled out when drawn agains bulldozer so how can he match so he gets a bye to next round so now in the semis ,and bulldozer when [bANNED TEXT] will MATCH ANY DOG IN THE WORLD FOR ANY PRICE ,,so JOHN JOHN if ya fancy it fella give uss a pm

• Like 7

number 1 barney the bulldozer will only run when he is [bANNED TEXT],,number 2 he will not be ran on stoney or hard land,,number 3 hes a 1000 pound stud because all the top lads have seen him run and hes a real dog , charlie g lofty john g mark l and few more lads have all paid there money for stud ,and hes produced some cracking pups,,and im sure lofty wouldnt line heidi to anything theres plenty of dogs to use but he seen bulldozer do his job when it counts and were it counts,,number4 will match any dog in the world when hes [bANNED TEXT] and have never cock from a bet or match ever but how can you run a dog if he is injured or ill,,number5 last year there was 32 dogs in the so called forley and all very good ones and top dog men in there bulldozer never missed a hare in the comp and matched every round and made it to the final were he ran 2 and done his 2 got injured and the 2nd one was 6 mins and can prove it,,this year there were 22 dogs some have pulled out when drawn agains bulldozer so how can he match so he gets a bye to next round so now in the semis ,and bulldozer when [bANNED TEXT] will MATCH ANY DOG IN THE WORLD FOR ANY PRICE ,,so JOHN JOHN if ya fancy it fella give uss a pm

you cant get more clearer than that :yes: :yes: the balls in your court john john should be interesting..

:clapper::thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm not into coursing lads or salukixs but have read thru this thread with great interest, I take my hat off to coursing dogs because it takesa good dog to catch 1 hare in a day never mind 3, 4 or 5 imo but who actually owns bulldozer is it gorger??? Atb cbx

john john if you know summat spit it out mush :hmm:

just for you mush,no point comin on this sitr tryin to fool men tell all about jacks match with charlie 2 days after christmas walking land jack wouldnt slip then jack calls match off sayin hangover twice he pulled outa match LOL with charlie what about last saturday match jack tells lad he was going out drinking but he went coursing on stoney land that you say he wouldnt run coz it would chop dogs feet up LOL i have more but lets leave it at that
  • Like 1

john john if you know summat spit it out mush :hmm:

just for you mush,no point comin on this sitr tryin to fool men tell all about jacks match with charlie 2 days after christmas walking land jack wouldnt slip then jack calls match off sayin hangover twice he pulled outa match LOL with charlie what about last saturday match jack tells lad he was going out drinking but he went coursing on stoney land that you say he wouldnt run coz it would chop dogs feet up LOL i have more but lets leave it at that

best thing to do is match em shut em up good an proper :thumbs:p elliot messi rosco lol tommy been told to give you a bye ball lol Edited by TORIN
  • Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkBer1qyJI

you to put your money where your mouth is