Sign in to follow this  
goldfish

the bulldozer

herd alot of good stuff about this dog seen sum pups of him last week looked nice strong pups. just wondering if any 1 of here has seen him run running style ect

ive seen him run on very tight land ,the dog has a beautiful style ,he seems to have them under control straight away and you sort of know it aint going to get away,when i saw him he didnt miss a run.

• Like 1

and they call it a dogs life ,lol running hares every week and mating bitches i wanna come back as a top coursing dog . :boogy::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

and getting paid a grand,

ive seen him run loads of hares he is back in forly this year,

weve got pups due off him in two weeks

seen this dog run loads and even slipped him on loads hes far has im concerned the best dog in uk,,i have a cracking pup from him and posh very pleased with him,,,,saw barney the bulldoser run small and big land very rare and i mean very rare he misses the longer the run gose better he gets i have last years forley dvd he didnt miss in forley comp done his job week in week out,,ive slipped this dog 3 ,,4 00 yards and got to them and smashed them in seconds he rarely misses when he is fit,,good luck to barney and jack in this years forley ,,,

• Like 1