Any one running bully x whippet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dam whippet bull grey sire whippet bull

this i my brothers one good dog very quick and got a good turn he stands 19" at 2 and half

Spit of My bull x whippet

Posted Images

Obviously talking Pre ban but are this cross any good for Charlie? Reason I ask is they are quite small so could possibly lack the weight to properly over power a good fox? And there is probably handier breeds for rabbit work! Can't see them getting near a hare?

So would think that Pre ban there main jobs would be fox and bunnies but have always wondered why a bull whippet and not a bull grey if you wana do fox

i bred some years ago , they did everything asked and more from what im told .

we are planning a mating to our english bull bitch spring next year . the mrs and i hunt a dog pup out of our bitch and he is improving as a young dog but has become more and more usful ! , his two sisters 18month apart are very agressive with carcases etc but as yet not seen anything , the younger of the two is a headbanger and will be expected to earn her keep . so i feel we have the bull side covered just want the right whippet to got over her in the spring . not really wanting to breed lurchers more fast bull terriers ha ha .

i just like em mate and have no need for a bigger dog as all mine are used for is bushing,pre ban running of fox i would of gone for a bigger dog for obvious reasons but i am pretty sure mine would deal with a fox without much fuss pre ban :thumbs:

It's a cross I was contemplating before I got my current pup but I thought they may have issues being a good all round retriever of all shot game! As well as a good mooching and ferreting dog for bunnies