• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#16 Gary Emery

Gary Emery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:35 am

im sorry to hear you are not well mate all im trying to do is get on with my hobby you are lucky as you have said you have lots of permission to gone on if you thought you could of helped me out why did you not just say you was joking and we could of had a chat anyway bud i dont want to fall out with you and i wish you luck for the future and hope you make a speedy recovery bud

#17 tsteve9999

tsteve9999

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 773 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:36 am

I think I smell humble pie.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#18 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:47 pm

im sorry to hear you are not well mate all im trying to do is get on with my hobby you are lucky as you have said you have lots of permission to gone on if you thought you could of helped me out why did you not just say you was joking and we could of had a chat anyway bud i dont want to fall out with you and i wish you luck for the future and hope you make a speedy recovery bud

Thanks Gary, I do appreciate your concern.
The permissions I've gained are through being in the game a while, persisting and knowing how to approach people...and an element of luck of course :)
I reckon a good policy to adopt with crap jokes/humour/digs is to ignore it unless it makes you laugh. Christ knows theres enough shite jokes on THL.
TBH, I'm probably a bit far away from you, but If you end uo down in N Bucks, let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users