Sign in to follow this  
Gary Emery

shooting

hi everyone im after days out or nights out shooting ive not got any permission ov my own yet but will be more than happy to share when i do if anyone can help me out please pm me thanks im in stoke on trent but will travel as long as its not miles away

well done lads for coming up with that all by your self im impressed its something my 4 year old would say but if thats your level fine your deffo not the sharpest tool in the box but your deffo a tool

i really do feel sorry for you pal that your life is that empty that you after put stuiped comments on other peoples topics you clearly dont function on a adults level

• Like 1

'i really do feel sorry for you pal that your life is that empty that you after put stuiped comments on other peoples topics you clearly dont function on a adults level'

Well, I can spell and punctuate on an adult level and don't have to resort to name calling because I don't approve of somebody's sense of humour.

As for having 'nothing better to do', I'm in bed in a lot of pain with possible IBS, looking at the shooting wanted section as I often offer to help out newbies with shooting on my 2000 plus acres of mixed permission.

Humour is often an opening point of a conversation which can lead to opportunities and offers. How likely am I to offer help to somebody who has reacted badly and called me names? Just a thought.

ATB

Duncan

• Like 3

'i really do feel sorry for you pal that your life is that empty that you after put stuiped comments on other peoples topics you clearly dont function on a adults level'

Well, I can spell and punctuate on an adult level and don't have to resort to name calling because I don't approve of somebody's sense of humour.

As for having 'nothing better to do', I'm in bed in a lot of pain with possible IBS, looking at the shooting wanted section as I often offer to help out newbies with shooting on my 2000 plus acres of mixed permission.

Humour is often an opening point of a conversation which can lead to opportunities and offers. How likely am I to offer help to somebody who has reacted badly and called me names? Just a thought.

ATB

Duncan

IBS , You been eating too many pigeon breasts mate :snack:

ATB

Duncan

i think you won that one. :chair:

ATB

Duncan

IBS , You been eating too many pigeon breasts mate :snack:

or insufficient venison?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this