• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Gary Emery

Gary Emery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:16 pm

hi everyone im after days out or nights out shooting ive not got any permission ov my own yet but will be more than happy to share when i do if anyone can help me out please pm me thanks im in stoke on trent but will travel as long as its not miles away

#2 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:08 pm

I love it when someone wants shooting lol!
Good luck mate!

#3 jmj121

jmj121

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:22 pm

What............ he wants to be shot ?? strange request....

#4 Gary Emery

Gary Emery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:01 am

well done lads for coming up with that all by your self im impressed its something my 4 year old would say but if thats your level fine your deffo not the sharpest tool in the box but your deffo a tool

#5 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:58 am

Oh dear, I think I might cry.
Good luck wishes in jeopardy lol!

#6 walshie

walshie

"English Dai"

• 15,649 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:04 am

:laugh: :laugh:

#7 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:05 am

My bible!!!

#8 Gary Emery

Gary Emery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:11 pm

i really do feel sorry for you pal that your life is that empty that you after put stuiped comments on other peoples topics you clearly dont function on a adults level
  • Lonestar likes this

#9 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:45 pm

Are you on jam week?
  • trentotter and walshie like this

#10 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:48 pm

'i really do feel sorry for you pal that your life is that empty that you after put stuiped comments on other peoples topics you clearly dont function on a adults level'

Well, I can spell and punctuate on an adult level and don't have to resort to name calling because I don't approve of somebody's sense of humour.
As for having 'nothing better to do', I'm in bed in a lot of pain with possible IBS, looking at the shooting wanted section as I often offer to help out newbies with shooting on my 2000 plus acres of mixed permission.
Humour is often an opening point of a conversation which can lead to opportunities and offers. How likely am I to offer help to somebody who has reacted badly and called me names? Just a thought.

ATB

Duncan
  • trentotter, BLACK-GUN and n1ghtfire like this

#11 BLACK-GUN

BLACK-GUN

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:45 pm

'i really do feel sorry for you pal that your life is that empty that you after put stuiped comments on other peoples topics you clearly dont function on a adults level'

Well, I can spell and punctuate on an adult level and don't have to resort to name calling because I don't approve of somebody's sense of humour.
As for having 'nothing better to do', I'm in bed in a lot of pain with possible IBS, looking at the shooting wanted section as I often offer to help out newbies with shooting on my 2000 plus acres of mixed permission.
Humour is often an opening point of a conversation which can lead to opportunities and offers. How likely am I to offer help to somebody who has reacted badly and called me names? Just a thought.

ATB

Duncan

IBS , You been eating too many pigeon breasts mate :snack:

#12 zx10mike

zx10mike

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:58 pm

ATB

Duncan

i think you won that one. :chair:

#13 The Duncan

The Duncan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:08 pm

ATB

Duncan

IBS , You been eating too many pigeon breasts mate http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
or insufficient venison?
  • jmj121 likes this

#14 jmj121

jmj121

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:18 pm

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: how bloody funny. !!!

#15 kill zone

kill zone

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:41 pm

:tongue2: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lol GARY has a point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users