lamping battery packs

read a post on here a wee while back about them goin on fire when on the charge??

thats not good :hmm:

Did they take it out of the sleve when charging? you not supposed to leave charging when fully charged

i read on it that it got an 'over charge' protection thingy on it.... at the end of the day, i'd love one!! :)

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thinking off geting a 22ah

22ah is the same size as a 14ah. i got the 22ah and it has last two nights lamping on one charge. light as a feather too.   honest had to keep checking for the battery when i first took it out

i read on it that it got an 'over charge' protection thingy on it.... at the end of the day, i'd love one!!

Where's cheapest for 1 gents?

£219.95 :thumbs:

i paid 200 on the nail. at the local gun shop. myself and a few friends bought 4 one each. it worked out much cheaper. ask people if they are up for doing a deal

• Like 1

Quick question When my lithium battery is fully charged and I press the little button on top it still has 2red light on is that normal ?

Yes mate, when you have two red lights it is fully charged !

thats great cheers thought it might have been losing charge never noticed the button for about 6 months after I got it ha . Atb Jim

battery ;ife if deben lithiums

Lithium Rating Weight Dimensions Light Duration 100W Bulb Light Duration 50W Bulb iPhone

Charge Cycles 22Ah 1250g 115 x 161 x 56 mm 2 hrs 10mins 4 hrs 20mins 15 14Ah 950g 115 x 161 x 56 mm 1 hrs 30mins 3 hrs 9 10Ah 735g 80 x 153 x 49 mm 1 hr 10mins 2 hrs 30mins 7 8Ah 600g 80 x 153 x 38 mm 50 mins 1 hr 40mins 5 4Ah 360g 76 x 115 x 32 mm Do not use - not recommended 45 mins 3

how long dose the 10 v 14 amp last with a striker appropriately

and with the blitz

cheers

Lightforce striker and Blitz will use the same amount of energy from a battery lol..they are the same bulb just a slightly larger head on the blitz

and with the blitz

cheers

Do you mean 12v 14Ah..with a 100 watt bulb 1h 30mins and with a 75watt bulb you will get 2h 15mins.

and with the blitz

cheers

Do you mean 12v 14Ah..with a 100 watt bulb 1h 30mins and with a 75watt bulb you will get 2h 15mins.

yeah lol cheerS for that :thumbs: :thumbs: