1600 Lumen Cree from China off Ebay

I google earthed the tree John they is a measuring tool on it for accurate measuring.. :thumbs: ..and the camera is a cannon 400D with a 300mm lens on it..i used the timer on the camera with a slow shutter speed on a tripod..so once i hit the button on the camera the timer activated leaving me to consentrate on the lamping and avoiding any camera shake..

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few picture's i took last week to compare the tree is around 280yrd's away on a moon lit night..i have used the nightmaster 800 since and is a great light for spotting with or scope mounting.

Yes steve you can turn the len's like the lightforce to alter the beam..before anyone goes out and buy's one..it's upto you's i know but let me be a guinea pig.. ..and i will try to be as accurate as

I can see it now, people wandering through your area wondering do the rabbits have mixy or have you been out with the lumen cannon and blinded the poor b*****ds

Posted Images

Sindasox it does throw a purple/blue tinge out on the outer glare of the beam but the buisiness end is bright white to the naked eye..it was deffinitely 280yrd's away and the only thing i did with the picture's was sharpen them up a little ..other than that they are straight from the memory card and onto here..if i knew how to save my google earth pages i would stick the exact disstance up on here for you.. :thumbs:

On 01/11/2012 at 21:49, GD Waz said:
On 01/11/2012 at 21:34, Millet said:

Not that it mean's anyting GD Waz but you get what you pay for..buy cheap and buy twice sometimes quaudtruple at times till you realise cheap is not alway's best.

I understand what you are saying but im looking for a handy little torch that im not gonna need to dry my eyes out if I leave in a loft if when doing a wasp nest, loose in the car, backfill by mistake, lend out & forget who I lent it to. Or have to ditch etc.

I had the p14 till recently a mate agg'd me to death till I sold it to him. Ive got the 140 variable, clulite, maglite with a good upgrade bulb. But I think one of these will be more handy than them all.

Edited by Pulser

Lads,just be aware that these batteries can go fecked very soon,ive just been done with a pair,and look what i found......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbaSAyqhzxc

Atb...

I think mine are starting to play up but thats after 9 months of hammer and almost daily charging. Did expect them to last a bit longer though