female goshawk

ozzieowl

IF THERE ARE ANY NEWCOMERS/PROSPECTIVE NEWCOMERS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD, DO NOT USE A PERCH OF THE TYPE USED IN THE PICTURE ATTACHED. The guy who owns this Gos, obviously, doesn't care that much what he uses..............in my opinion, due to the above response. It is just about a Perch, BUT not a suitable one to keep a Bird on. Hence my recommendation to newcomers/ prospective newcomers NOT to get hold of one like it. He could say "it was just for the picture", however the 'responsible' thing to do would be to take a pic with the Bird on a Perch which WAS suitable, just as easily. I am not such a "Bell end" as you may assume.........must be an age thing, I 'll make allowances.

IF THERE ARE ANY NEWCOMERS/PROSPECTIVE NEWCOMERS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD, DO NOT USE A PERCH OF THE TYPE USED IN THE PICTURE ATTACHED. The guy who owns this Gos, obviously, doesn't care that much what he uses..............in my opinion, due to the above response. It is just about a Perch, BUT not a suitable one to keep a Bird on. Hence my recommendation to newcomers/ prospective newcomers NOT to get hold of one like it. He could say "it was just for the picture", however the 'responsible' thing to do would be to take a pic with the Bird on a Perch which WAS suitable, just as easily. I am not such a "Bell end" as you may assume.........must be an age thing, I 'll make allowances.

the bird is kept on a raptor post this was used just for a picture dont jump to coclusions

the bird is kept on a raptor post this was used just for a picture dont jump to coclusions

thats fair enuff

READ WHAT I WROTE......PROPERLY. Many newcomers are getting into the 'sport', unfortunately using 'you tube' and other sites to get knowledge. 95% OF WHAT YOU SEE ON THERE ISN'T THE BEST INFORMATION and the Perch in your Pic is far from adequate to keep any Bird on, in my opinion, although guys looking might take it that it is ok. Trying to encourage guys into the 'sport', to be more thoughtful and responsible. If you can't see that and only see me as being a "Bell end"...........Pot and Kettle.

nomoon you prick i never mentioned the perch you little bell end now get back under the brick you called from,we all know what happened the last time you made your mouth go on a forum my mate come to have a word with you and yes you locked the doors and hid behid a setee,i never laughed as much tell me again why your the most hated little dick on the iff oh im sorry you dont go on there now do you as you were warned off a local hard man in your area ha ha.i remember when you first comen here you said you wanted to cause trouble and you were told then we dont suffer computer warriors on here ,now get back behind the setee with your white lightning you little dwarf

Hi Ozzie great looking bird hope you do well with it and as for no moon you still on here .if I was you add keep them sly comments to your self about other people's posts .As you have no real experience in birds all you have is reading up on them and slaging other people's birds and the way they handle them. The only thing you have handled is that little cock on your head so why don't you just crawl bk behind your settee with your bottle ov cider before you get you self kicked off or some one may knock on ya door again you little piss head. As I said good luck Ozzie and take no notice mate good post carry on with them mate as there is some on here do appreciate them

50 years old never had anyone knock no my door and 6 ft 1 never caused any problems on any forum you Must be mixed up with some one else message me I will give wmtmw number and see if you think the same then and by the way my birds are all kept in in good condition which is a thing the always done so less of the lip