Opinions on a couple of 4x4s

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had a few terranos and I can't fault them, I'm using one now and I average about 700 mile a week and It's never missed a beat, plenty of power and pretty good off road, the engines are bullet pro

Much better equipped rust free motors, the shoguns I looked at were utter shite so I imported my own Pajero. 12 yrs old and the boltheads on the chassis were like new. No contest. The interior was

id avoie the older registered discovery,older maverick and terranos are soft and have cooling problems now and then but for the cheapness and off roading id get one .....keep it running a couple of years then maybe move onto a newer model when all the big cars come down in price...nobody will be driving them soon as the new tax and fuel costs come into force in 2014... :thumbs:

id avoie the older registered discovery,older maverick and terranos are soft and have cooling problems now and then but for the cheapness and off roading id get one .....keep it running a couple of years then maybe move onto a newer model when all the big cars come down in price...nobody will be driving them soon as the new tax and fuel costs come into force in 2014... :thumbs:

..........spelling error..avoid...was meant to say...!!

I have a terrano 2... Been all over europe in it, 40+ degrees Celsius no issues at all... its been very reliable, and tows like theres nothing there.

Been over some rough as feck land with it too, just to scare the GF lol coped good, better than I ever expected

I can pretty much guage my fuel by the estimated fuel price off google maps!! Try a route on Google maps and that is near exactly what it costs in my terrano. 2.7 turbo diesel ...if anything im slightly less!!

You could do with a hovercraft on some of your ground never mind a 4x4! :laugh:

That you do Mal and a pair of waders for when you get off :yes: I would never see my 4x4 again if I drove it through one particular field that feels like a thin layer of grass floating on top of a lake...

My missis blew a Isuzu trooper up goin through wales towing a trailer with reindeer in through the snow!

Must be a Welsh borders thing :whistling:

Nissan terrano if only it looked better.

i look and look a jeeps and i keep coming back to them

the very very reliable to overly thirsty good off road cheap to pick u cheap tp get after market parts i had which had 260 000 on it went likea dream 800 pound bargain

Nissan terrano if only it looked better.

i look and look a jeeps and i keep coming back to them

the very very reliable to overly thirsty good off road cheap to pick u cheap tp get after market parts i had which had 260 000 on it went likea dream 800 pound bargain

running a jeep now bud getting 33 -36 mpg no faults as of yet