deer dogs (preban)

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mates little whippet was a good deer dog pre ban 19tts. Very capable little bitch was Skippy

couple more in me youth.many many moons ago.when i was kean , now the ban i sit back and just think of the good old day,s,,

An old pre ban one a dog bred out of a 22tts lamp bitch to a first cross saluki/grey called jed from county duram.

Posted Images

jeasus i dont think i have ever seen so many guests on a topic bit suspect to be fair..........

Yeah, shame they ain't all out doing something for under privileged kids or old folk rather than poking their nose in and telling people what to do and how to live their life the sad fuckers........what a grey world they must live in !!

• Like 4

A roe that bites dogs ears off, love it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i will get some pics up of the bitches ear, no need to lie mate, i aint got no ego, i aint after bragging rights either, beleive what you want, but i must be wrong, considering i am so young and you are the master of all things dogs and deer :whistling::wallbash:

i will get some pics up of the bitches ear, no need to lie mate, i aint got no ego, i aint after bragging rights either, beleive what you want, but i must be wrong, considering i am so young and you are the master of all things dogs and deer :whistling::wallbash:

Dont get upset I will pretend to believe you :D

:laugh: :laugh:

thanks babe :icon_redface: