deer dogs (preban)

you criticize people, saying they they are going to ruin the topic, when you wankers are doing a sound job already, yeah, i can be an immature knob at times, but only on the chat section, get a grip ffs fella's!!!

And as for deer dogs pre-ban, the best i seen was a saluki x, coursing bloodlines :thumbs:

someones forgot their medication :laugh:

No, pre-ban deer was what i mostly done, so it pisses me off when idiots ruin it, including yourself, grow up, your here to keep topics on the straight and narrow, not ruin them, yeah i do find your banter funny, but there is a time and a place!!!

get a grip ffs where have i criticized anyone, just stated a fact, these post as regular as pmt and end up just as grumpy within hours :thumbs:

sorry, dident you say earlier that this thread would probably end up ruined? your doing a sound job of doing it yourself mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mates little whippet was a good deer dog pre ban 19tts. Very capable little bitch was Skippy

couple more in me youth.many many moons ago.when i was kean , now the ban i sit back and just think of the good old day,s,,

An old pre ban one a dog bred out of a 22tts lamp bitch to a first cross saluki/grey called jed from county duram.

Posted Images

you criticize people, saying they they are going to ruin the topic, when you wankers are doing a sound job already, yeah, i can be an immature knob at times, but only on the chat section, get a grip ffs fella's!!!

And as for deer dogs pre-ban, the best i seen was a saluki x, coursing bloodlines :thumbs:

No, pre-ban deer was what i mostly done, so it pisses me off when idiots ruin it, including yourself, grow up, your here to keep topics on the straight and narrow, not ruin them, yeah i do find your banter funny, but there is a time and a place!!!

get a grip ffs where have i criticized anyone, just stated a fact, these post as regular as pmt and end up just as grumpy within hours :thumbs:

sorry if this has been done to death my bad... just after some people to put across there views on what it was like back in the day to take deer. i personaly feel like it is the best site in the game watching you mut coursing a deer

makes me laugh when i hear that old chesnut, deer are shit , they aint a test for a lurcher.. and so on. clearly showing that they have no knowlage on dogs and deer. a seasoned mature fallow buck would give any good lurcher a run for there bollocks. all deer have to have respect in my opinion. all a good sport given fair law :victory:

• Like 10

what breed did you find the best gamerooster?? or did some just have a general knack to killing them ?

I seen all soughts take deer regulary, but the lad i ran with mostly used saluki greyhounds, simply because when a bitch had a litter, they were given to close friends, so kept within the circle, one of the best i ever seen was a bedlington greyhound called stone, would run through fire to catch them, and very rarely missed one.

A lot of people swear by saluki bull greyhounds, but i never had the privelage to see one run, so i cant comment or rate them, plus i only ever did roe, so for other species i have no idea, I know a fella who had a bull x bitch that took all the species, and often aswell :thumbs:

• Like 1

sorry, dident you say earlier that this thread would probably end up ruined? your doing a sound job of doing it yourself mate :thumbs:

no i said

thread wont last long, always turns messy :laugh: been done to death over the years, there was even a book written with pictures aswell :whistling:

no i said

thread wont last long, always turns messy :laugh: been done to death over the years, there was even a book written with pictures aswell :whistling:

sorry i stand corrected, but you are doing a sterling job of messing it up, anyway this will be my last post on THIS matter, i know you will only take the pet and ban me :laugh::tongue2: no hard feelings fella :thumbs:

nice red deer fuji. I would think a muntjack would be fairly easy for a lurcher, rather than out two natives[roe or red]

He has a deformed antler if you look fieldsportsman :yes: ..still a handy lump though ;)

Canon560.jpg

Canon562.jpg

allthou not a perfect rack, ive allways been a fan of freaks, great pics fuji,

what did you find was a real test for you dog

once the dog caught them, they never really put up much fight, but a roe buck that knew his patch was a tough one to catch, they can shift through the gears quick enough to.

gamerooster what age were you preban ?
  • Like 1