deer dogs (preban)

you criticize people, saying they they are going to ruin the topic, when you wankers are doing a sound job already, yeah, i can be an immature knob at times, but only on the chat section, get a grip ffs fella's!!!

And as for deer dogs pre-ban, the best i seen was a saluki x, coursing bloodlines :thumbs:

• Like 5

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mates little whippet was a good deer dog pre ban 19tts. Very capable little bitch was Skippy

couple more in me youth.many many moons ago.when i was kean , now the ban i sit back and just think of the good old day,s,,

An old pre ban one a dog bred out of a 22tts lamp bitch to a first cross saluki/grey called jed from county duram.

Posted Images

thread wont last long, always turns messy :laugh: been done to death over the years, there was even a book written with pictures aswell :whistling:

Seems more folks are interested since the ban. As for the lamb thing depends on the land and circumstances. Foxes were always better pre ban for my money. The game dealer don't buy them though lol.

Then again never been much in the way of deer around here aside the odd muntjac lol.

Karpman

muntjack are like bloodey rabbits mate, breed all year around after 8 months old,

nice red deer fuji. I would think a muntjack would be fairly easy for a lurcher, rather than out two natives[roe or red]

He has a deformed antler if you look fieldsportsman :yes: ..still a handy lump though ;)

Canon560.jpg

Canon562.jpg

you criticize people, saying they they are going to ruin the topic, when you wankers are doing a sound job already, yeah, i can be an immature knob at times, but only on the chat section, get a grip ffs fella's!!!

And as for deer dogs pre-ban, the best i seen was a saluki x, coursing bloodlines :thumbs:

someones forgot their medication :laugh:

nice red deer fuji. I would think a muntjack would be fairly easy for a lurcher, rather than out two natives[roe or red]

would that be because its smaller :laugh: i would have thought getting one to break cover would be a job in its self :hmm:

haha, and you would be surprised

probably not :laugh:

No, pre-ban deer was what i mostly done, so it pisses me off when idiots ruin it, including yourself, grow up, your here to keep topics on the straight and narrow, not ruin them, yeah i do find your banter funny, but there is a time and a place!!!

• Like 2

He has a deformed antler if you look fieldsportsman :yes: ..still a handy lump though ;)

Canon560.jpg

Canon562.jpg

yeah, you can get all sorts of deformaties on the antlers. When the antlers are in velvet, if the deer catches his bollocks on barbed wire etc, the velvet can cover its face

No, pre-ban deer was what i mostly done, so it pisses me off when idiots ruin it, including yourself, grow up, your here to keep topics on the straight and narrow, not ruin them, yeah i do find your banter funny, but there is a time and a place!!!

get a grip ffs where have i criticized anyone, just stated a fact, these post as regular as pmt and end up just as grumpy within hours :thumbs: