Sign in to follow this  
B.P.R

wellies?

why not try some STOCKHILL from target sports around the 50 quid mark. neoprene ,good soles and hard wearing.

gone are the days of spending a fortune on boots. expensive wellies don't catch game.

why not try some STOCKHILL from target sports around the 50 quid mark. neoprene ,good soles and hard wearing.

gone are the days of spending a fortune on boots. expensive wellies don't catch game.

Wet feet aint much fun [bANNED TEXT] your turned 50 lol

Wet feet aint much fun [bANNED TEXT] your turned 50 lol

struggling to understand you point mate.

try standing on hard frosty ground for hours on end in a cheap pair of dunlop boots

went to the 1990 waterloo cup in a pair from the local hardware store, i was nearly crying after 2 hrs sat on the bank covered in snow

I had homebase specials before that would turn to stone in the cold!! Horrible f*****g things

Had the Aigles out today and they are by far the most comfortable boots Iv ever owned, infact I don't think Iv owned a pair of trainers as comfy. Great grip also and warm, I had one pair of thin shoe socks on and was fine...neoprene is good stuff.

Definitely recommend them, they're worth the money.

Had the Aigles out today and they are by far the most comfortable boots Iv ever owned, infact I don't think Iv owned a pair of trainers as comfy. Great grip also and warm, I had one pair of thin shoe socks on and was fine...neoprene is good stuff.

not being funny mate but they aint worth the money until they have stood the test of time, i had a pair of muck boots

they where as comfy as they come but a shocking sole on em fecking deadly at time's and didnt last very long.

ive just got 2 years out of hunter balmorals so im thinking of giving the aigle's a go

not being funny mate but they aint worth the money until they have stood the test of time, i had a pair of muck boots

they where as comfy as they come but a shocking sole on em fecking deadly at time's and didnt last very long.

ive just got 2 years out of hunter balmorals so im thinking of giving the aigle's a go

Aigle pacours ISO .. you wont look back Dazzz..

cheers vin i was going to ask you as i knew you've had a pair for a while, i was thinking of getting the open one's,

any advice mate??

cheers vin i was going to ask you as i knew you've had a pair for a while, i was thinking of getting the open one's,

any advice mate??

Open ones ??

What like opened toed sandles ..lol

any advice mate??

Open ones ??

What like opened toed sandles ..lol

:laugh: :laugh: them's the one's Tomo brilliant for summer hunting.

why your on i remember you saying you can get muck boots with a vibram sole??ive still not seen em mate