gprs tracking system for dogs!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

300 quid to know exactly where you hounds or dogs are is not scandalous at all. When most folk who go ferreting spend about £150 to locate their ferret.

its telemetry you want mate not gps (far to expensive) fintracker, tinyloc make em, look on usa dog sites

come in very handy for some owners of saluki types when they feck off hunting up lol

times have changed a bit over the years... when i was younger if i lost a dog it would have turned up at somebodys house and i'd have got a phone call but now with all the shooting clubs that are dotted about the countryside if you lose your dog you run a higher risk of gettin it shot!! :(

http://www.google.co...ved=0CDAQ8wIwAw

Not that dear at all. I think I shall save up for a couple. Once the Airedale things hit a hot scent in deep cover I have no way of knowing where they are, and it can take them a while to either lose or catch their game. Worth that peace of mind knowing where they are.

There's another one which also doubles as a shock collar and even tells you if the dog is standing still or treed! Awesome!

thats the best price Ive seen Skycat.

However the new ones DC40 have better range etc EDIT... ment to say the new recievers 320's have better range and features..... but you can get a range extender ariel for the 220 model :thumbs: which takes range out over 12 mile.

Edited by dogs-n-natives

http://www.google.co...ved=0CDAQ8wIwAw

Not that dear at all. I think I shall save up for a couple. Once the Airedale things hit a hot scent in deep cover I have no way of knowing where they are, and it can take them a while to either lose or catch their game. Worth that peace of mind knowing where they are.

There's another one which also doubles as a shock collar and even tells you if the dog is standing still or treed! Awesome!

thats the best price Ive seen Skycat.

However the new ones DC40 have better range etc EDIT... ment to say the new recievers 320's have better range and features..... but you can get a range extender ariel for the 220 model :thumbs: which takes range out over 12 mile.

AH its for the astro 220 reciever only... collars are about £140 on top

• 4 weeks later...