a long hard nite

stick to your beagle russels,,, and for a min i did ,not now who hit was, i pm you a very friendly run out,, but no reply, you try and be right with people on sites,,i give up,,, i will have to go back up this place now, were the other,s, went soon ..and take a fresh person with me, ,you realy arnt doing this place good,,, but you are giveing me drive,, ###think about the pm, you will have a good nite out,,cheers jim

Edited by ernlad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

add a trip at the weekend went for it, put me young dog to the test,,, with a short break in the nite to re fuel in,,,then off we went again,,,we finised at 6,20 from 8,30 the nite before,,,endind the

we cud say the same about the dales ,its on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for th

Not worth even posting on here him full of dick heads , you know what ye dogs done and capable off only jealous , most would dream of having a dog like ern and what ye do with him

thats dead true,lol \\\\\ its not allways the dogs,,,it,s like a good team leader behind the sports,man,, you are only good as the coach,,you get... the odd sad,,b..............d... who can not handle it,,,, he,s still waiting for the reply he gave to some 1 in leigh,, to have a nite out with me,,,,,what a joke some folk are,,,

Edited by chadd

I HERE your a member of this ton club,,, THE DAY OF 2 DOGS DOING IT HAS LONG LONG, GONE, YET MANY TIME,S YOUR DOGS HAVE BEEN HALF WAY THERE,,,,,,,,,,, AND NOT JUST THE ODD 50,,,,,,,,,,, AND MORE SO ITS KEPT IN THE FAMILY OF THE BREEDING........

Edited by chadd

thats dead true,lol \\\\\ its not allways the dogs,,,it,s like a good team leader behind the sports,man,, you are only good as the coach,,you get... the odd sad,,b..............d... who can not handle it,,,, he,s still waiting for the reply he gave to some 1 in leigh,, to have a nite out with me,,,,,what a joke some folk are,,,

jim who are you referring to??????and why are you talking to yourself on another members account???

Not worth even posting on here him full of dick heads , you know what ye dogs done and capable off only jealous , most would dream of having a dog like ern and what ye do with him

Well said fella...this place is fast becoming a joke with the f*****g retards that frequent here...some of these c**ts wouldn't and won't see a fraction in their whole lives what some of the more dedicated have caught in a single night lol..let's not forget it's now winter and cold and wet so we may have to wait until the spring before they get out and have a wee go :laugh: ..give me strength will you lord above ;) ...ATB Andy :thumbs:

• Like 2

Well said fella...this place is fast becoming a joke with the f*****g retards that frequent here...some of these c**ts wouldn't and won't see a fraction in their whole lives what some of the more dedicated have caught in a single night lol..let's not forget it's now winter and cold and wet so we may have to wait until the spring before they get out and have a wee go :laugh: ..give me strength will you lord above ;) ...ATB Andy :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: