• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 tote

tote

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:55 pm

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

Obviously from a village. :whistling: :laugh:

#77 bryson

bryson

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:50 pm

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

haha you made me chuckle BELL END

#78 RAGBONE

RAGBONE

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:28 pm

now that has to be the biggest load of shite i have heard on here so far, are you for real?????????????

#79 ernlad

ernlad

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:43 pm

i did find it funny and not a insult,,lol

#80 Beagle 87

Beagle 87

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:34 am

Must admit i didnt think 100 plus could be done,Yet its been done at least twice this season hope i never get one good enough to do it,It sounds like bloody hard work 2 of those ruck sacks id jack http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Difference is is that the first bloke who did it was telling the truth,this blokes full of shit

#81 R.A.W

R.A.W

Partial To A Spa Day

• Donator
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:41 am

i'm in training for 108. did 6 last night and my shoulder was on fire after an hour. :laugh:

#82 dazzz

dazzz

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:49 pm

i'm in training for 108. did 6 last night and my shoulder was on fire after an hour. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

well if thats what you catch mate count me in for being your bag man lol

#83 dazzz

dazzz

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:50 pm

Must admit i didnt think 100 plus could be done,Yet its been done at least twice this season hope i never get one good enough to do it,It sounds like bloody hard work 2 of those ruck sacks id jack http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Difference is is that the first bloke who did it was telling the truth,this blokes full of shit
:laugh: :laugh: do you know somthing we dont beagle??

#84 ernlad

ernlad

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:05 pm

your more than welcome to come out with me,, im jim from derby i dont hide behind silly internet names,,,and to add the couson to me dog add 111, 2 nites back,,, that also add witness,s 3 in all,,, pm me iff you want a friendy trip out, AND NOT A NASTY CHILDISH 1 IM BEING RIGHT HERE IM WILLING TO TAKE YOU OUT,,,i, will not be able to put the ton infront of you unless your your willing to travel 2 days with me,, but then i wud be telling,,,,but i will 100 percent put you a 70,,, from me dog,,in a short distence from me,,2 hours approx,,travel,,,,

Edited by ernlad, 27 October 2012 - 01:11 pm.

#85 Beagle 87

Beagle 87

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:27 pm

Wasn't this number over a few nights?

#86 ernlad

ernlad

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:30 pm

YES 105 1 NITE,,21 AND 36 THE NEXT,,,TAKE ME UP ON ME OFFER,, MOST FOLK WILL SAY BUT YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR DOG,,,YOU DONT HAVE TO,,,IT WILL JUST BE MY DOG,,BUT LETS KEEP IT TO PM,S,,,ITS A BIT MORE GROWN UP,, FEW NITE,S IT TOOK 2 DAYS TO GET THERE 2 DAYS BACK, HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU BE AWAY RABBITING,,

Edited by ernlad, 27 October 2012 - 01:39 pm.

• Born Hunter and dytkos like this

#87 Beagle 87

Beagle 87

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:49 pm

Next thing you'll be telling me your friends with mark prick

#88 chadd

chadd

Rookie Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:53 pm

SHAWLY you can not turn this trip down, The guy his being dead right with you,,Meself i think your makeing your self look a prat,
  • TOMO, Born Hunter and dytkos like this

#89 tjones3862

tjones3862

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:04 pm

Jim ignore' the bloke,s some type of muppet, Probley one of mark brick,s mate.s,Or himself on a old name.......

#90 Beagle 87

Beagle 87

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:00 pm

SHAWLY you can not turn this trip down, The guy his being dead right with you,,Meself i think your makeing your self look a prat,

I know different Mate so I'll leave it as it is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users